Chapter 8: Mugen Train (finale)

Start from the beginning

"You! What color is your sword?" asked Kyojuro.

"huh?? my name is Tanjiro and my sword is black!" replied Tanjiro

"Is it now! how unfortunate"

"Why do you say that?" asked Tanjiro

"I yet to see one with a black sword become a Hashira, Also I hear they have no idea what style to master!"

"There is no need to worry! I can train you!" Kyojuro suggested.

"Maybe later!" Tanjiro remarked.

Everyone settled down back into their seats and the train cabin opened. A sickly male entered with a uniform went around and checked everyone's tickets. After the worker cut a hole in their tickets, the group slowly felt sleepy and went unconscious.

A group of young children walked up to each slayer and tied a rope around their wrists which connected to their own, and collapsed asleep.

In Y/n's dream*

It was quiet too quiet for anyone to liking, The sound of the rain, the trees, the grass was the only sound.

As the storm was calm and constant.

It looked infinite was it even a dream?

"This place doesn't feel normal" A boy said.

The male spotted Y/n's core which glowed a black color.

"his core is right there, Such an unfortunate fate"

As he ran something didn't feel right the closer he got the further away it seemed he was from the core.

He got irritated and started running but stopped when the storm above him struck lightning right in front of him.

"What the hell? It's like this place has a life of its own" Said the boy.

Suddenly the cloudy storm started forming a circle right where he was, It was like the whole place knew he didn't belong there.

Just as the circle finished lightning struck again hitting the boy making him lose his consciousness.

~~~
y/n pov

I suddenly woke up noticing a male next to me who looked dead asleep.

The cabin had tentacles growing out of it just as I thought that it came right toward me.

"Moon breathing fifth form, Moon spirit calamitous eddy"

Moon-shaped figures slashed all around carts with me disappearing.

I jumped out spotting Tanjiro and Inosuke in the air with eyes about everywhere with lower moon 1.

Tentacles were about to grab Inosuke and Tanjiro while in the air I quickly dash over and cut all of them off while being upside down.

"Y/n!" Tanjiro yelled.

I grab Tanjiro and kick him down to the ground where a bone-like thing was in the train.

He used Hinokami Kagura on the neck bone making the whole train tremble off course eventually crashing.

I landed on my feet with Inosuke saying he can do 10x better.

~~~
3rd pov

Kyojuro was helping Tanjiro heal his stab wound by breathing until a sudden sound was heard from the trees.

It was a demon with pink hair with black lines covering his skin.

'Upper 3? What is he doing here?' Thought Tanjiro.