Johanna 1

I promised her that I would get her out. I promised her that I would find a way to free her.
She was so frantic when she got home late at night. She went out to party with some friends for some birthday celebration. She sent me so many pictures of the night out. She deserved it. After the loss of her mom, she needed to get out and forget about everything.
But then she got home, crying, her mascara running down her face and blotches of red marks, bruising, and scratches on her arms, face, and legs. I remember screaming, running to her asking what the fuck happened. Her voice was shaky and fast, her words not making any sense. Her arms went up, covering her chest and face, trying to get me to back up.
"I don't understand!" I screamed at her. "What's going on? What happened?" But the moment those words escaped my lips, the door rattled, and men screaming to open the door emerged from its cracks.
Without permission, the door swung open, and two guard men and a woman are standing in the middle of my apartment. I felt her melt out of my arms, crying, murmuring through tears, "please, no! I didn't mean to! I didn't do it!" The men approached us, trying to push me out of the way.
"That's the bitch!" The woman screams.
"No! I- I-" but the men would not listen. They grabbed her, pushing me into my coffee table. They lifted her up, dragging her out of my apartment with her feet barely touching my carpet.
"You can't take her!" I scream after them. I held my head as I felt dizziness from hitting it so hard. "Don't worry!" I gasp after her. "I will find you! I will free you!" 
And just like that, the chaos left my apartment, leaving only chaotic peace and silence behind.