Home?

We arrived at a small house. The windows looked old and the paint was slowly fading away. "Home sweet home!" Exclamied my Aunt. A red haired girl with lots of freckles ran from next door.

"Ashley! You guys are back! How was the airport!" She said, not wven glancing over at me. I smiled her way and waved politely. "Who's the weird blonde?" She asked, not even trying to be nice.

"Belles, this is my cousin, Amanda. She will be staying with us. Try to be nice!" Ashly exclaimed. Tucker chuckled a bit, "As if Bella has a nice bone in her body." Bella crossed her arms and slouched her already-tiny body.

My aunt waved me inside and I left the teenagers. Stepping into the old house, I saw Delilah walk into a closet. "Um, where is she going?" I questioned. My aunt's name was Emerald, but everyone her just called her Em. "EM! We need you in here now," I heard Delilah yell.

I followed aunt Em into the closet. It was full of dresses and hangers, but at the back was a secret panel. She typed something in and the door opened, revealing a high-tech room. I felt like I was in Narnia.

Sitting at a circular table, all with laptops in front of them were 5 people. They had name cards. There was a women with dark skin like tree bark, I never saw anyone quite so beautiful. She had milk chocolate eyes and big bouncy curls. Her name read Taylor.

A man with straight hair that was very blonde sat to her side, his name was Jim. Another girl, this one seemed only my age, was sitting beside him. Her name was Wendy. She looked alot like the man. She had pale skin like ivory and light blonde hair, that looked so delicate it was almost like glass.

Beside them, was Delilah and then there were 2 empty seats. "Sorry that Tucker couldn't make it today, he is off pretending to be Ashley's boyfriend," Delilah announced to the group.

"I still don't understand why, I mean, he isn't a prince, and he is already in a relationship." Said Taylor her brown eyes had a confused look. Aunt Em silenced the group. "You all know that Ashley does not know about this place. Don't you think it would be weird if a boy from her school just continued coming over for no reason?"

I stood there, quite confused. That's when Wendy spoke up, "I have been dating Tucker for 6 years, I don't think anyone should force him to date a slutty bitch like your daughter." I couldn't believe that such a delicate girl could be so feisty, or that Tucker wasn't actually dating Ashley.

The man, which by now I realized was Wendy's father turned to her and shot her a glare that immediately shut her up.

"What is all this anyway?" I asked turning to Aunt Em. She laughed before realizing I was serious. "Look at the walls darling, all this is to protect you during your stay. Many people are out to get you, it is our job to keep you safe.

"You know what y'all? Why doesn't Tucker just fake-date Eleanor? She is already engaged so, Wendy, no need to be jealous, and Eleanor will be safe." Said Taylor.

Everyone except Aunt Em looked thrilled, I was just confused on when I was Amanda and when I was Eleanor. "Then its settled my dears, Tucker'll break up with Ashley tonight. Y'all agree?" Said Deliliah. Everyone applauded but Aunt Em just clapped slightly, saddness filled her eyes.

*************

It was 2 pm and everyone had left. Aunt Em still looked upset. I turned to her slightly, "Em? Whats wrong?" She smiled looking at me and patted her eyes. Em shifted her weight on the couch and pulled up her blanket.

"The other day, Ashley told me she was in love with Tucker. She said after everything we went through, losing her sisters and all that, Tucker was all she had left. I know that she wouldn't have ever ended up with him, but I was hoping it might last a bit longer." She answered sorrily.

I felt so bad for Ashley, I never had a boyfriend before, my first one i was already engaged, stealing him from my cousin, who was just dsting him for a purpose, while he dated someone else. It was pretty messed up, but I had a feeling that was just how things from now on would be, pretty messed up.

A/N sorry I haven't been updating lately. This is hopefully going to a 3 book series so this book isn't going to be that long. I am guessing around 23 chapters? Give or take a few. Comment what you think and dont forget to share this! Thanks XOXO hugs and kisses - Autumn