The group ate a quick brunch and chatted a bit before dispersing for their days. Tony made a point to tell Poppy that he is looking into Olive's shooter and will be in touch.

James pulled her aside just inside the front door of the diner, as everyone made their way outside.

James held her tiny hands in his large tattoos mits, "Sweetheart, I would feel more comfortable being with you tonight, especially if you're drinking."

She smiled sweetly up at him, doe eyes studying his concerned brow, "I know baby, I know." She put her hand on his cheek, "Natasha and I are having some of Olive's friends over her place. I love you, but I need to do this alone."

It hit him hard, she didn't want his help, but he knew he couldn't push her, not now. He nodded, "okay baby doll, I'm a phone call away." She bit her lip and leaned up on her toes, kissing his cheek and whispering, "maybe I'll taxi back to yours tonight."

He let out a groan and wrapped his hands around her in a hug, "please be safe baby girl." He kissed her forehead and she nodded. "Love you, Poppy."

Natasha walked into the door with a smirk, grabbing Poppys hand and pulling her through the door, "come on smitten kitten, let's go get shitty with a bunch of lesbians."

Poppy laughed, her head falling back as they hold hands and make their way toward China town.

Nat had a seven of Olive's friends over for drinks and snacks, which actually only entails brownies and mozzarella stick Poppy made. The tiny mess is well past drunk as they all tell stories about Olive's antics, turns out she was quite the comedian her entire life, her exes even sharing hilarious hookup stories of the brunette maniac.

Poppy's phone rang while she was singing with Tia to Olive's favorite song. Nat admired the sight of her best friend, dressed in a small black boned dress with lace sleeves, she looked elegant, classy, yet ready to ruin lives.

Radioactive- Imagine Dragons

Natasha looks down at the phone buzzing on the side table, 'Stark' across the screen, she picks up, knowing she isn't as drunk as Poppy.

"Hello, Stark," she hums into the phone.

'Romanoff, is Poppy alright?' Nat smiled at the concern in the harsh man's tone.

"She's fine, just wasted. How's it going finding who killed our girl?" She stood and walked out to the fire escape, crawling and sitting outside to enjoy the fresh air.

'That's why I'm calling, we've got him. Bring her to my building in the morning. She gets to handle this how she feels fit. Understood, Romanoff?'

Natasha let's out a breath of relief, "who was it Stark?" He chuckled, 'hey, you go have a good night with my little flower and you can watch the scum die tomorrow.'

She smiled and turned to see Poppy dancing on a table with Olive's pink haired ex-girlfriend. Natasha smiled and crawled inside, lifting the tequila to her lips with a smirk before handing the bottle up to Poppy. The two danced and reminisce with all the woman that adored Olive, most of the girls leaving just after midnight.

Poppy smiled as Nat waltzed toward her bed with a beautiful blonde bombshell that let Olive crash with her occasionally. "Esme is going to show me what she used to do to Olive," Natasha sang like honey as she hugged Poppy.