I changed into my sweatpants and a black shirt from Hawks . He was sitting on the Couch , reading through files and being frustrated about them wich is why i sneaked through under his arms , wrapping mine around him and laying my Head on his Chest .

Letting a happy sigh escape my lips , noticing Keigos Wings wrapped around us he was massaging my scalp while humming quietly to himself . I managed to stay awake but eventually slept in out of exhaustion not even a Minute later .

The last thing i felt was a kiss being pressed against my forehead . Waking up in my Bed i was about to move but stopped as soon as i heared a muffled groan . I noticed a Bird before i was in front of a warm Chest , so i decided to get up carefully .

I heared an it's three a.m get back here cuddling Baby Bird . Getting pulled back in i was hugging Keigo so he knew i was still here and went back to sleep after thinking about what i would do , if i stood up right now .

This Time i woke up at 8:07 a.m and that even before Keigo , who was cuddled up in his Wings looking cute as he slept peacefully .

Chuckling at his behaviour i ruffled his Hair before going into the Kitchen . His Phone rang one time wich was my Cue to throw him his Hero Costume and a Coffee to go .

He gave me a smile and hugged me as he hung up . I put his Visor in his Jacket Pocket and opened the Balcony door as he flew out i said imma cook later .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I was actually sure he didn't hear me but cooked rice with curry anyway because i was hungry . Finishing after an Hour , i grabbed new Clothes for Hawks , while letting the Bathroom heat up .

Hawks came covered in cuts , burns and general just bruised from Head to Toe . I took his Coat , visor and headphones and said go take a bath and after that I'll treat your wounds and back .

Seeing him walk off with his small Wings was something I'm not used to see and probably won't ever get used to . I made me and him a portion of the Rice with Curry and set our plates on the Coffee table in the Living room .

Hawks came out of the bathroom and sat down on the couch for me so i could treat his bruises . He laid down on the Couch after i bandaged him up so i could reach his back better .

I was done with cleaning and bandaging his wounds , so i told him i was done and we ate in calming Silence . Bringing the plates into the Kitchen directly into the Dishwasher , i came back and told him to lay down on his stomach .

He did looking questionable at me but that changed after I started to massage his Shoulders with oil as i heated my Hands up purposely , to loosen his shoulder muscles .

I heared a groan of relief after like ten Minutes and felt the knots dissolve slowly but surely . His Wings fluttered a bit as i went past them his sides down to his lower back .

He is tense and stressed and on top of that is that he is quiet about it . I was massaging his Wings with Feather oil and heared him humming , i know i have to be careful how long i touch his Wings buuuut i don't quite care lol .

My goal is to make him relax and feel good as an exchange for his usual tight schedule and stressful job . I took my Hands away from his Wings and noticed about immediately that i had fucked up .

He was quiet but when i walked around him and looked at his face i noticed , i massaged them to long . So it triggered some of his bird reflexes .

I sighed and said sit on the couch please , he did was told , not asking anything but his questioning look said everything there was to say .