ABO

"Sung, I don't think Felix can be blamed for this. After all, he is still young and doesn't understand a lot of things. This time he should have been careless. You are fine now. Just forgive him. He doesn't even dare to come to see you, for fear that you will blame him...Sung, are you still listening? Sung? Sung?"

Jisung turned off the phone and put it on the bed, got up and opened the closed window.

It's already snowing outside, and it's nearing the new year in a few days.

He looked up at the falling snow and couldn't help holding his hand out the window.

It's a new world again.

It has been three days since he woke up, and no system was there to guide him. The memory of this body was implanted into his mind.

In these three days, he received the first call today. It was made by his good friend Changbin. However, the content of the call was not concerned about his injury, but about another person.

This realm is different from the realm that Jisung was in before. Here, there are not only male and female genders, but also three major genders: Alpha, Beta, and Omega.

Alpha has a natural advantage in this realm. Whether it is intelligence or physical strength, they seem to be natural leaders, who are born to rule the world, and each is the pride of heaven, and there are not many Alphas.

If Alpha is the proud child of heaven, then Omega is the rose in the greenhouse. They often have a beautiful face, a soft body, and a unique ability to reproduce. They were born to be sought after by everyone, no one does not love Omega, their number is smaller than Alpha, and it is a rare treasure.

A Beta is a transparent person sandwiched between the two. Although they have the largest number of people, they have the most mediocre ability. They are like worker bees, working day and night, while queen bees step on their heads to enjoy the world.

Among them, Alpha and Omega have pheromones on them, and they can smell the pheromone on each other, and even go crazy about it and combine them together.

Jisung is a male Beta in this situation, but he is already a very good Beta. He is less than 30 years old and has taken the position of general manager of a fashion company. The directors of the headquarters are very satisfied with him, and even I often invite him to play golf.

And Jisung also has an Alpha fiance, which, in the eyes of others, is simply a very lucky thing. Generally Beta can only marry Beta, and rarely can marry Alpha or Omega.

Jisung and his fiancé met when he was a graduate student abroad. At that time, the other party admired Jisung's abilities very much. The two people kept in contact with each other. Even after Jisung's studies were over, the two of them did not break contact after returning to Korea. When the other party returned to Korea the year before last, they confirmed the relationship and got engaged last year.

The marriage contract was originally scheduled for the beginning of next year, but it seems that it should not be held now.

Because of the appearance of a person.

That person was Lee Felix, an Omega, and he came to Jisung in June of this year. Felix is the stepson of Jisung's father. It stands to reason that he has nothing to do with Jisung. After all, Jisung's father divorced and went abroad when Jisung was very young, and he has not seen him in 20 years.

But just this year, Jisung's father and Felix's mother died in a car accident on the way back from the church where they were married. Felix had no other relatives than him.

Although Jisung's father was married abroad, he and Felix's mother were both Korean, including Lee Felix. Korean law states that Omega cannot live alone before the age of 20 and must have a guardian. So, Jisung was targeted.