𝟖| 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Oh, my god, there's somebody still up there!" A woman exclaims.

Seeing she was pointing at the building, they all follow her gaze just in time to her a shrieking scream from inside, showing that she was correct and someone was still up there in the flames, alive. The cop looks back at the heroes, who share a glance before they look right at him.

"We're going." Spider-Woman tells him.

"I'll be here when you both get back." The cop informs.

Spider-Man shakes his head. "Not coming back, chief."

Not even bothering to say a comeback with his words, the cop was ushering them up, to which they swing up and in one of the windows that didn't have any flames around it. As they looked around, even calling out to the woman they heard scream, they stumbled a bit when the roof behind them broke and Spider-Man was quick to catch Spider-Woman when she knocked into him.

Stepping further into the room they were in, they eventually caught sight of a figure just feet away from them and way further into the building than they actually wanted the civilian to be at. Making sure to avoid the flames around them, the two spiders were quickly making their way towards her, Spider-Woman calling out to assure her that they'd get her out of here.

Just as they make it to the woman who seemed to have a blanket wrapped around her as her back was facing them, Spider-Woman reaches a hand out, only to find herself and Spider-Man being thrown back when two fists meet their faces, sending them back into another room. Their heads snap up, watching Green Goblin take the blanket he had been wearing to trick them off his shoulders.

"You two are pathetically predictable. Like a moth to the flame." Green Goblin calls out. "What about my generous proposal? Are you both in, or are you out?"

"It's you who's out, Gobby." Spider-Man replies

"Out of your mind." Spider-Woman adds.

"Wrong answer." Green Goblin exclaims.

Next thing they knew, the villain had what looked to be one of the bombs that he used to explode the building the first time they encountered him, but this time they split into at least six small little balls with sharp knife-like weapons by the end.

The two heroes had been quick to use their senses as they dodged the blades, jumping up and ducking and moving their legs and arms so they wouldn't get cut. When he saw they dodged them, Green Goblin was quick to rush forward and send punches and kicks to them, but they were able to hit them back as more of those blade machines came towards them.

They both hit them away with their arms just when two came up from behind both of them, one cutting Spider-Man in the arm near his wrist and the other cutting Spider-Woman's arm, near her elbow, making them both grunt out a bit. Spider-Woman was quick to duck and pull her partner down when one of them flew right towards them.

Just then, seeing Green Goblin sprint to them, Spider-Man punched him back before Spider-Woman shot a web at his torso, pulling him in her direction before sending a kick to his stomach, sending him back to another room. The wood of the building of the room they were in started to collapse as the flames got in-between the two heroes and the villain.

As quick as they could, Spider-Man grabbed his partner's hand before they were rushing to an opened window, jumping out and swinging away before Green Goblin could catch them again. For minutes, they were swinging away so the cops wouldn't see them, soon going in the direction of their shared apartment with the female's brother. Landing on the side of the building and right by the window of the male's bedroom, the male of the two opens up the window, placing a hand on the girl's lower back as he guides her in.

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑, 𝗉𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗋जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें