༺༒it isn't your fault..༒༻

Mulai dari awal

"Now your chance but. You had to wait that Hank was actualy not in the house to leave or even still infront of your door, you hear another door open and close while hearing keys. Darn it! You just realised that you were too small to even unlock the door! Wait you have a window, youcould open it and leave the base have only one floor and don't have stairs so why not? "

"You get up from the bed, change your clothes as fast as you can. It was pretty hard, Darki and Sanford would be the one to help you but. Sanfordis sleeping and you know that if you wake him up at this time he would imediatly put you to bed. And for Darki, she was at her base! She left 2 days ago saying that she come visite us in probably an month!. Whatever you were done and didn't waste time to get out from the window and start to follow Hank from far."

....::::**•°❄❇☸❇❄°•**::::....

"Gosh you were so tired it's been what? Almost an hour you've been following him? And still didn't arriv- oh wait nevermind! He start to run to the building infront of him you start to run too."

"You still followed him, you were lucky that they yet havn't turn around to see if someone was following them heh. While Hank was hiding in tje corners here and there, you were about 10 feet away from him so yea."

"After a while of Hank hiding, he got caught so you quickly hid in the corner. You knew that they were going to kill Hank, but also knew that he, Hank, will kill them all, one by one."