🧸🔫✨He won't stop... won't he ?🧸🔫✨(Chap.23)

"You get out of the room and see Hank chocking Sheriff while Skittles is trying to calm him, Sanford was just sitting there while Deimos's head was on his lap sleeping(Ima try to draw it lol). After a while, Skittles made Hank calm down and let go off Sheriff. Sheriff looked exhausted and breathing heavily while you were sitting next to Sanford. He then looked at you"

San: Hey kiddo.(sans get away if you got the ref-)

Y/N: Hm ?*you said looking at him*

San: Did something happen because it's been like more then 5mins you were in the room ?

"You start to explain what happend while he was listening carefully (yea lazy to explain-)."

San: Oh, I knew he would not trust us. *he said giggling*

"2bd come's after some mins*

2Bd: Alright I got the result, there is nothing to worry y'all good.

Hank: Alright, can we leave now ?

2Bd: Yea, but just wanted to tell ya Hank.*he start to walk to Hank*

Hank: What is it doc ?

2Bd: I'm proud of you that you didn't die this time. *he said patting his head*

Hank: Thank's doc.

2Bd: Yea yea, now you all can leave.

(when you read too much 2bhank fanfic 👆and now I wanna make a ship in this story so let me just be sad bc Idk if it's a good idea that I make that dei and san are together or/and that 2bd is with Hank and other- 😭👌)

San: Alright cya next time 2b. *he said starting to carry Deimos*

2bd: Whatever bye.

" You all left the lab, got in the truck and start to drive back home."

<<At home>>

"Hank goes to his room immediately and lock himself in it (depressed boi ✨ but that's why he's ho-). Sanford just sigh and put Deimos in his room while you, Skittles and Sheriff enter the house."

Skittles: It was a nice check up! Right Sheriff ?

Sheriff: Y-yea..*he said with a thumb (idk how to write alright >:X)

"You just nodded not motivated to talk. And Sanford came to the living room"

San: Soo. Knowing that Hank gonna lock himself meanwhile you are here Sheriff, what y'all wanna do ?

Sheriff: Well if you want I can leave so Hank could-

Skittles: Aww come on don't leave we just got back.

"You nodded agreeing with Skittles, Sheriff looked at both of you with your's puppy eyes. He start to hesitate and look at Sanford who was just giving him a look of "you can't leave them". Sheriff give's a defeated sigh."

Sheriff: Alright I stay but-

Skittles: YAY ! *hugs Sheriff*

"You join the hug while Sanford giggled."

Sheriff: LET ME FINISH M SENTENCE! *he said embarrassed of you both hugging him.

"Sanford could't hold it anymore and laugh. You and Skittles stop to hug him and apologies."

Sheriff: As I was saying. I stay but what are we gonna do now ? I mean It's not the night even tho I won't mind sleep at this time-

Sanford: We could play..-

Skittles and You: MONOPOLY !!

Sheriff: Sure I guess-

San: Alright let me check where I put it.

"After a while he finally found the monopoly and Deimos also waked up from the yelling. So you all start to play monopoly."

_________________________

REMEMBER OF THE BLOOPERS I SAID I WAS GONNA DO ? WELL I'M ALMOST DONE WITH IT >:DD sorry if it's short my motivation slowly left but yea here y'all go