The Xeno Realm Saga EP.2

-
-
As the godly life form walked about the streets of Toki Toki city, he noticed a power dashing at him at staggering speeds, so the mighty Kai dashes into the air and raises his power level by 2 fold. "Haaaa!" The amazing Kai shouted as he spread out his arms and legs. 'Agh, it's....incredible.' The mysterious figure noted while dashing to the source which was Supreme.
-
-
As the Kai stopped the power increase he sensed the power coming to him, inch by inch. "Heh...this fighter seems significant in strength." The Kai said as the people of Toki Toki city watched in fear, as they could do nothing. "Hey, who's that?" The citizen said. "I don't know." The other said. "Ah, ok most there!" The mysterious figure said as he was meters away from the amazing power. "Hmph..." The Kai grunted as he teleported in front of the mysterious figure he's been trying to get to. "I'm....Supreme, and you are?" The Kai said to the stranger.
-
-
"H-hi, I'm....Goten." Goten said to Supreme in a shy tone. "Well nice to meet you, Goten." The Kai said chuckling. "Hey, did you feel....something strange?" Goten said questioningly. "If you're talking about an immense power, that was me." The Kai said grant fully. "Oh, well I thought you were attacking Toki Toki city." Goten said. "Oh no I would never, you see I'm a Kai. The highest level in fact which is The Overlord level."
-
-
"What's a Kai doing on earth?" Goten asked. "Well, there's a really strong Kai who went rouge and turned evil, and I'm in search of the finest warriors." Supreme stated. "Hm...well could I join?" Goten asked. "Sure....but, I have to test if you're worthy!" Supreme said excited. "Ah, well let's go!" Goten said excited also.
-
-
-To Be Continued-