"Eren, please," You whispered, feeling your face grow hot from embarrassment.

"Don't get shy now," He said with a dumb smile on his face as he started to take them off, waiting for you to consent to it. You sat up and nodded, he pulled the underwear off your legs and threw them away. You felt yourself blush, you were fully exposed to him now. He leaned down, kissing your inner thigh and using a hand to lie you back down. He hummed contently before kissing your heat, causing a gasp to escape from your lips. You couldn't believe it, Eren Jaeger, your childhood best friend, was in between your thighs and sucking at your clit. You felt yourself shake from the contact, but he used that as an opportunity to wrap his strong arms around your legs and lock you in place so you couldn't move while he ran sloppy circles around your cunt with his tongue. You felt little whimpers fall out of your mouth, but you didn't care, you just focused on how good it felt. 

"Eren," You moaned, feeling his lips lap up against you, you were shivering from the contact, aching for him and clenching around nothing. You've never felt this turned on in your life, you've never wanted anyone more. Eren's mind was running wild, you couldn't see it, but he was slowly grinding up against the bed for some kind of release while he made out with your heat. He was on cloud nine, possibly the happiest he's been in a while, the angelic moans leaving your mouth made him harder by the second. 

You couldn't help it, but you shook from his grip and used your legs to try and pull down his pants, he gave you a glare. 

"I wasn't done," He whispered, pulling you closer to him and raising your knees to your shoulders, and dipping back down to take you in his mouth again, causing a sharp gasp to leave your lips. He kept eye contact this time, his intense stare never moving except whenever he decided to bury himself deeper in you. You leaned your head back, practically grinding into him, blubbering about how much you wanted his dick. He moved his mouth around, causing a different sensation that made you arch against the bed, earning a small groan from him as he saw your fucked out expression. 

Eren couldn't take it anymore. He pulled his pants down so he was only in his briefs. You could outline the size of his dick through his underwear, and you gulped. There was no way that was going to fit. 

"It'll fit," He smiled, looking up at you, "I promise,"

You sat up finally, feeling your wetness drip down your legs, but you ignored it as you took him and pulled him closer to you, so he was fully on the bed now. You both sat on your knees facing each other, your eyes half-lidded, filled with longing. You started to pull down his briefs before he stopped you. 

"You don't have to," He said. 

"I want to," you reassured, "I really fucking want to," Eren couldn't help but stifle a groan as your hand brushed against his length as you pulled his briefs down. You weren't expecting him to be this big, but you didn't care, you just wanted to make him feel good. You gave a little lick to his tip and spat on it, lazily running a hand up and down his length. You could feel his twitch, you put your mouth around him and dragged him up and down, trying to keep eye contact with him. His pupils were blown up, his face was flushed and red and his jaw clenched. He was trying his hardest to relish in your sweet mouth around him without cumming right there on the spot. You sucked harder, reaching farther down as you got adjusted to his length, causing him to moan out, you hummed against him, which prompted him to grab a handful of your hair to keep him steady. You began to go faster, he pumped your head farther down, you felt small tears prickle in your eyes but that only made you want it more. 

"Okay," he groaned, "You gotta stop or I'm gonna-" He lifted you off his dick and gave you a sloppy kiss, running a small finger under your eyes to fix up your watery lashline. You gave him a smile, and he chuckled, kissing you again. He tenderly laid you down and rubbed small circles around your clit, which was wetter than before. He slipped a finger in and immediately hit the spot you were longing for, causing you to clench around him. "Just relax," He whispered, capturing your lips in one last deep kiss. He pumped his dick a few times, then rubbed your cunt again, gathering your wetness. He looked at you with urgent and intense eyes, "It's always been you, y/n," He whispered before aligning himself with your entrance and slowly pushing in. You moaned against him, he was filling you up more than you've felt before, it burned for a few moments before you relaxed against him. He groaned as he pushed farther, practically bottoming out in you.