He snuggled into the crook of my neck. "Hmmm...g'mornin..." he said with a half sleepy/raspy voice. My heart fluttered and my face burned. 

"G-good morning." I try to squirm my way out of his grip but he holds on tighter. He begins to trail tiny kisses on my neck eventually finding my sweet spot. I moan while gripping his muscular shoulders. I feel him smirk while biting and licking my sweet spot.

"Ngh~, i-it's too early for t-this aaahh...". Sakusa gets up and hovers over me. He smiled.

"Heh- it's only 5, not that early." he takes his and my shirt off, discarding them to the side of the room.

1 hour later     

Me and Sakusa sit down to eat breakfast. He cooks pretty well (not that surprising tbh). It's all peaceful, the T.V quietly playing an old but classic Movie in all black and white,  Biji sleeping on his little bed by the window, and the sunlight streaming down on his face outlining his beautiful features and just making him look like he was the mail version of Aphrodite. Everything just seemed, well, perfect, that is until his phone started to ring.

"Hey, um, I gotta take this call, I'll be right back."

"Yeah of course. Take as much time as you need." I say while giving a small smile. He smiles back and walks off to the room. I sigh while resting my elbow on the table. I look at the tv while shoving the last spoonful (and or forkful) of (breakfast food of your choice).

"James! Where are you going?!?"

"Somewhere important my dear Dianna."

"But where is James, where will you go, you mustn't go, please don't leave me, don't leave me for-for-for HER!!"

Dianna points to a young girl with blond curly locks that must have been in her teenage years. She starts to break down in tears.

"I must Dianna, I-I-I..."

"No don't say it, don't say it" I thought to myself.

"I LOVE HER DIANNA I LOVE HER!!" 

I facepalm my forehead and cringe hard. "Aw hell nah. What is he like 40 years old wtf???!!!" I turn my head towards a dressed up Sakusa. 

"Uuuhh, where you goin??" I ask while getting up and putting my dish in the sink. 

"I uh, ehem, I need to meet with, um, Jiji." He says while adjusting his tie. I slowly walk over to him stopping  10 inches away from him.

"You need to meet up with who now.....?" I ask confused and kind of hurt. Maybe Jiji was a guy just like that cat in "Kiki's delivery service". 

"Jiji..." he said with more confidence, "I need to meet up with Jiji. We have important things to discuss and I promised to take her out for lunch while I discussed her company's financial issues." I scoffed and rubbed my temples.

"If you promised to take her out for lunch then why are you leaving right now?"

"Because where she lives is far away."

"So you're going over to her house, HER HOUSE?? What are you gonna do there!!?? FUCK HER!!??" At this point I was pissed how could he-

"WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE DATING!!" 

Everything just...stopped. The T.V was no longer playing, Biji Stopped breathing, hell I stopped breathing, and the world stopped spinning. All I heard was the stinging silence. I didn't even realize Sakusa walk towards me until he took my hand and tried to apologize. 

I snatched my hand backwards and slapped his face, hard. He backed away, cupping his right cheek. 

"Fine, I see how it is...." He fixed his vest and opened the door. "Have, a good day Y/N...See you at work." he turned around and slammed the door closed.  

I slumped to the floor, hot tears streaming down my face. Biji nuzzled his head under my arm and whimpered. 

"I-I'm okay buddy, don't worry about me." I pet his head. The T.V seemingly gets louder.

"You must choose now James. It's either me or Julia."

"I- I can't choose right now. Please, I need more time..." 

"I'm not going to sit around and wait for you James. I'm leaving."

And with that she picks up her suitcase and slams the door. The young girl whose name so happens to be Julia, runs to James and attempts to give him a hug, but he pushes her away.

 "I-"

I. It was the last noise the T.V made before I turned it off. I slowly walked to my room, slid under the covers, and drowned myself in my own tears. 

"How could he.... who am I kidding it was all just pure lust, nothing more...."

I tried to forget everything that was ever said, and maybe even tried denying his existence, but no. All I could think about was what he said. 

"IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE DATING!!"

I snuggled even deeper into my blankets and eventually scummed to my drowsiness. 

Back to the present.....    

"Hey Y/N, um I was wondering...if you're free, I don't know, would you, no um can um could-"

"I'm free tomorrow we can go out then." I give him a soft smile and pat his head. 

"Oh okay I guess it's a date then!"

I chuckle at his cuteness, and smile.

"I guess it is." I kiss Kita on the cheek and walk away. I bump shoulders with Sakusa.

"Miss. L/N I was looking all over for you. I wanna talk to you abou-"

"Sorry sir but I'm busy...." I flip my hair and walk away. I felt kinda bad for leaving him there like that but, he hurt me first. We were obviously never a thing and never will be. Best for things to go back to normal. Right.....?

How was the chapter guys....pls comment...
Don't forget to vote and comment. You guys are so quiet please comment.🥲

Thanks for reading Love you guys<333 🤍😞💞🥹