Freckles...

/ I'm sry if it's bad, this was the very first bkdk story I ever wrote./

Nobody's POV

As Todoroki stands in the lunch hall  thinking where to have his soba, he sees a bunch of green curls walk out passed him. He smiles, walks up to him and taps him on the shoulder. The green blob jumps, his curls moving with him. He whips himself around, but calms down when he sees that it's only Todoroki. He smiles a soft smile, and Todoroki blushes a shade of bright pink.

"Oh my gosh, Todoroki-kun! Your face is pink! Are you ok? Do you have a fever?! Should I go get Recovery Gi-"

"No, I-I'm ok Midoriya." he says as he rubs the back of his neck and tries to calm himself down. "I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to the park with Ochaco, Tsu and Mina after school today?"

"Oh yeah, sure, I'll come. Where shall we meet?"

"Just outside the park gate."

"Ok, I'll see you there!" Deku plasters his signature smile on his face and walks away, his green curls bouncing as he takes each step. Todoroki blushes once more, and walks away to the rooftop.

Bakugo's POV

I watch as that nerd walks away, and I see half and half blush at him. Damn you, half and half! How dare he blush at my- WAIT, NO, NO, NO! WHAT AM I SAYING?! HE'S JUST A NERD! A stupidly cute nerd... AGGGH! I CAN'T LIKE HIM, I JUST CAN'T!

"Bakubro!" That shitty hair snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What do you want, shitty hair?" I growled, stabbing my chopsticks back into my spicy ramen.

"Hey, our hair is practically the same! But anyway, do you want to come over to my house with us and have a video game night?"

"No." I say through eating.

"Come on, man! You hardly go to our game nights!" whined the walking charger. "We can even watch a horror movie afterwards."

"I said no."

"Come on dude, you only live once! At least try to have fun. Besides, Mina's not coming because she's gonna hang out with  the Dekusquad, and I figured this could be our chance to have a boy's night, ay?" The porcupine nudges me, grinning with hopeful eyes, as did the rest of the idiots that was sitting around me.

"I said NO!" I activated my quirk, making a few explosions.  I gained eyes, but I couldn't care less. The idiots flinched and drew back, pikachu and shitty hair eating silently.

"Ok, ok, chill dude. We were just asking..." the tape dispenser said as I finished my last bite. I got up and threw the paper bowl in the bin and stormed off before they could say anything else.

(Time skip brought to you by All Might's pole dancing)

 /Still Bakugo's POV/

I look over at that nerd, and the sun is shining on his face, lighting up his hair and face. The wind was blowing in his hair, bobbing it back and forth. And his freckles... they're jus-

I quickly look away as I realise that I was staring at him, blushing just a little bit. Damn nerd, making me blush like that.

Tch.

^ His freckles are beautiful... ^

/I'm so sry if this was too short for u. But I hope u enjoyed it./

/Not my drawing, found it on the internet

/Not my drawing, found it on the internet./