Paris

Finally Jennie Kim arrive in Paris France , she stay at Shangri La Hotel , she's been enjoying the City of Paris but still she miss her parents specially Limario his late husband.

Jennie POV

I was here inside at the hotel i was checking my emails in my laptop even if im here in Paris i still need to check all my emails,
i receive an email from my cousin Jisoo unnie.

from : Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim
/hey jendueke , how's paris ? dont worry about the company ive been taking care of it,'Please buy me some chicken when you come home, Take care thier Manduyahhh i love you.

My god jisoo unnie your so inlove with your chicken, as i said inside my mind.
i replay her message right away and then leave a message also to my parents, after checking my emails , i decided to walk around and visit the Eifel Tower.

The tower was so beautiful

The tower was so beautiful. As i was walking around the park i saw someone taking some pictures of the eifel tower she looks familliar to me , i was snap of my thought when the bike almost hit me. The kid aproach me and ask if im ok. I didn't say a word, and walk away from the kid that almost hit me with his bike.
I walk closer to the girl who's busy taking picture. She notice me and i got shy when she ask me if i know her. 'excuse miss do i know you ? is there a problem. ? i was just standing in front of her like a statue when she click here camera. 'hey do you know its rude to stare people like that 'she said while smiling.

I was back at my senses when she extended her hand, 'by the way Im Lisa.

I accept her hand and say my sorry, Im sorry if i scared you like that ,i was staring you because you look like someone i know ' i explaind to her.

She just smile at me oh no need to be sorry miss ? by the way what's your name again ? she ask in a formal way.

I extended my hand and introduce my self to her, by the way im jennie kim, i didn't intended to bother you. you may continue what your doing, i answer her and feel awkward right now

She just laugh at me and try to be friendly, look jennie right ? dont be nervous with me, im not a bad person infact i may look like old but im still a student ' she laugh while saying 'since i dont have class today and i meet a new friend like you i was thinking to invite you for a coffee ? is it ok for you ? She ask me politely

I got shy at first but i accepted her offer maybe god send me someone to be my friend here and shes really look like Limario but in a girl version, shes so beautiful she looks like a living barbie doll her eyes was brown as chocolate and she have bangs, beautiful nose. i think i found a new friend here in Paris and shes so funny i feel comfortable talking to her.

Were now at the Coffee shop were Lisa my new friend invite me here

Were now at the Coffee shop were Lisa my new friend invite me here. She let me sit first and she called one of the waiter of the Coffee shop.
what do you want to drink Miss Kim, she ask me like i was to old.

oh stop with miss kim, just jennie, im good for ice coffee Lisa 'i said

The waiter already in front of us and asking our order, i was shock when the waiter ask lisa if i was her girlfriend in parisian ,they didn't know that i understand parisian i pretend that i cant understand him and ask lisa what his saying.

by the way what his saying Lisa ? i ask even if i know what there talking to .

oh dont mind him , he ask if your my new friend and i just say yes. thats all ' Lisa manage to answer jennie's question

--------

Jennie and Lisa start thier conversation, Lisa ask Jennie if where it came from and what shes doing here in paris , jennie just answer her that she was on vacation for, while Lisa tell her everything that she was living in Paris for almost 3 years now when she decided to continue her study in Paris. Jennie felt comfortable talking to Lisa. After there coffee Chitchat , Lisa bid her goodbye to Jennie because she still have class at night time.

Jennie didn't get a chance to ask Lisa's number because she was to shy also.

After that day Jennie saw Limario's look a like she's too excited to get up every morning , and always walk around the park all the way to eifel tower because she's been expecting to see Lisa again.
But still no sign of Lisa , she regret that she didn't ask Lisa's number.
She think that lisa is busy with her study she remembered that Lisa is still a student.

/AN : sorry for the wrong grammar