Chapter 36: Operation Decapitation

Start from the beginning

"Not looking good, we lost over 1,000 men in the fight yesterday, including a dozen of magic cannons, because of that, we are ordered to immediately replenish the losses today."

"Tsk, we already losing some men, not because of the war but over-exhaustion in work on the factories."

"We are been ordered to work day and night after all."

Both of them sighed.

"Isn't it a bit surprising?."

"What do you mean?."

"The ASEAN isn't discriminately attacking the civilians areas in their bombing operation against our positions, also their soldiers aren't doing something extreme on our people in Esthirant."

After the beginning of the occupation of Esthirant, the ASEAN only ordered the curfew and crackdowns on the suspected Parpaldian resistance, so far, there's no known open attacks on the unarmed people there, but no one knows when it will last. They are scared of agitating the soldiers of ASEAN and making them pissed enough to ventilate their annoyance towards the people there due to the ongoing military campaign between two factions.

"How this war will end?."

"I don't know, probably either the ASEAN was drove off the continent or us surrendering on them."

"Pretty much.... Unrealistic, just how our mighty country have fallen."

"Don't say that here, someone might hear you out."

"Sorry sorry."

Their talk was interrupted by loud sound of approaching trouble.

Wooooooooonnnnnnnnngggghhh! Wooooooooonnnnnnnnngggghhh!

Then a siren resounded on duro. Prompting the workers to run away from the factories, the ASEAN just magically announced the pending attack on the factories.

They have only 15 minutes to evacuate, the armies defending it began to prepare, the defense fleet began to sortie, makeshift muzzleloading anti aircraft cannons began to point in the sky together with the Milishial made 25mm ixion anti air light guns. Also, over a hundred wyverns soared in the sky, however they are flying opposite from the expected enemy direction.

"Have our navy sortie and scatter to lessen the damage!."

"Protect the factories at all cost!."

"Drive the ASEAN out of our homeland! Murder ever single one of them!."

"Move the logistics over there! They are sitting ducks here!."

Everyone began to howl orders and scramble for the incoming battle. It's chaotic, many of the fighters here is anxious due to the fact ASEAN destroyed large portion of their Imperial armies and navies, not to include the capture of their capital which weighing a lot as demoralizing factor.

"What are they targeting now?!."

"The announcement said they're going to bomb our factories and emplacement to oblivion!."

"Right now?! Damn those bastards!."

"Yeah, if we lost the factories of duro, we are good as dead, with this problems will arise about the short supply of ammunitions and armaments, we can't possibly sustain war with ASEAN any longer than a month."

Totally not correct but not wrong either, there's some medium and fairly large factories in the core nation of the empire, but their output of armaments and ammunitions paled in comparison to duro. While they might have the abilities to equals the production in some extent, the duro still standout on the rest with a large scale ship yards, deepwater port, biological labs, wyvern breeding facilities, home of the some most sophisticated armaments of parpaldia including the wyvern overlord and inferior copycat technologies from Milishial.