MAIN AGAR KAHOON - PART 2

Start from the beginning

"Mere serial 'Maa Ke Poot' ke episode no.234 mein bhi nayika ki 2 saheliyan ladne lagi thi aur ladte hue-" Premji started but was as usual got interrupted by Sumanji saying ,between fighting, "ek dusre ko maar daala, jiska ilzaam nayika pe chala gaya tha. Bilkul vaise hi jaise Sumanji aaj iss Nakchidi ko maar daalengi !!"

"No #violence, Sumanji. #We all should #try to fix this #issue with #peace.", Chitra said coming between them to separate them but instead got an accidental slap from Koel which pushed her towards the mess gate and she collided with someone. That 'someone' was none other than Sanjana.

"KE HO RAHO HAIN YAHA ??", Sanjana's loud voice broke Koel and Sumanji's fight and everyone stood straight seeing her.

"Je ek academy hain, chidiya ghar naa ho, jaha tum dono billiyon ke lane ladna shuru kar dogo !!", she scolded them.

Seeing Sanjana so pissed off, all the cadets quickly muttered a quick 'sorry ma'am' and were about to go when Sanjana stopped them by saying, "Koel, Faizi sirji Nikhil sang tero intezaar kar raho hogo, parking mein. Yahi batane aayo the." Saying so, she left from there, towards the academy gate.

As soon as Koel heard her sentence, quickly left to the parking lot with a happy smile on her face while everyone continued looking at her with knowing expressions.

Meanwhile,

"Uff kya din aa gaye hain !! Special Agent Major Karan Shergill ek ladki ke liye wait kar raha hain !! Yeh sab uss Faizi ki wajah se hua hain, Kisi din use chhodunga nahin main !!", Karan muttered to himself as he stood waiting for Monami outside the academy gate. She had told him that she will first go to the temple with Sid and after returning till 8:00, will go to his house with him. But it had been 8:10 and till now they hadn't returned.

Just as he was about to call Monami, he heard the sound of Sid's jeep and looked up.

He was about to berate them for getting late when he saw Monami and he could swear, his heart had skipped a bit seeing her. She was in a simple blue kurti with red highlights which was making his brain go fuzzy.

Tumko paya hai to jaise khoya hoon

Kehna chaahun bhi to tumse kya kahoon

Kisi zabaan mein bhi woh lafz hi nahin

Ke jinmein tum ho kya tumhein bata sakoon

Monami looked at Karan confused while Sid just smirked knowingly. They both had expected Karan to scold them for getting 10 minutes late as they had stopped in middle to buy chocolates for baby but here he was just standing looking transfixed.

Monami went and snapped her fingers which broke his trance. "Karan, are you okay !?", she asked worried. He quickly realized what he was doing and immediately went back to his usual mode and said, "Do Baatein"

Monami quickly raised her two fingers and Karan tried hard to control his smile.

"Pehli,", he said closing her second finger, "Just because main aapko Rani Sahiba bulata hua, iska yeh matlab nahi aap sach mein apne-aap ko kisi riyaasat ki maharani samajhke late aate rahe."

Monami was about to roll her eyes but thought against it and said instead, "Aur dusri baat !?"

"Doosri,", he said raising her second finger and completely ignoring Sid who was standing just beside them, looking at them with an 'aww' look, "You are looking..."

Karan hesitated at that, not knowing what to say next, he could just not find the right word. 'Beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, fabulous, angelic, appealing, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, elegant' – all these words were roaming in his mind but none were enough to describe her.