I'm A Survivor/Time To Dance

Magsimula sa umpisa

"How was I to know you would be in here? It's a big house you know and I can't stay locked in my room forever." He said giving me a wicked smile.

"And by the way I find you very sexy right now and the perfume adds a touch to where it is driving me even crazier than I already am." He said trying to get closer to me but I would run to the other side of the table.

"Is that so?" I asked.

"What? Can I help the boy in me is really turned on right now? I am still a guy you know." He said looking very fine especially with the killer eyeliner that was bringing out his eyes at this moment. If there was one guy who could pull off wearing eyeliner it was Pete and well, ok, Brendon when he had it on the other night. But that was beside the point.

I decided I was going to try to make him catch me so I ran to the side closer to the door with Pete still on the other side of the table trying to anticipate my next move. I looked over to the door then bolted. "Catch me if you can!" I said running out of the room and down the hall to the stairs. Vampires were supposed to be fast so I wanted to see how long it would take Pete to catch me.

As I ran to the stairs Pete was gaining on me. I flew down the stairs to see Pete jump over the balcony upstairs and land a few feet away from me on his feet. Wow! I was impressed. I turned and ran into the living room area and ran into the room where they played as a band. I wasn't watching where I was going and ran smack dab into Ryan who grabbed me with a smirk.

"I'm sorry, Ryan." I said as he let go of me. I wondered why he was in this room.

"I have you now!" Pete said stopping right behind me and noticing Ryan standing in front of me. "Ryan, what are you doing here?" Pete asked.

"I was bored so I was checking out your instruments in here. Erelin had showed me around and I wanted to know what was in this room because she left it off.

"It's not nice to snoop." I said eyeing him.

"There are some nice guitars and such you have here, Pete." Ryan said ignoring me.

"Thanks but those over there are Rick's and Jake's." Pete said pointing.

"I used to play some instruments." Ryan said.

"Well, you are more than welcome to pick up something and play anytime you want." Pete said being nice. It wasn't like him because I thought he didn't like Ryan either.

"Thanks, man." Ryan said walking back into the living room.

"No problem." Pete replied. I gave Pete a look and elbowed him. "Hey, what was that for?" He asked.

"Why are you being so nice to him for? What is your motive?" I asked.

"I could tell he likes music. Maybe it will help him be a better person and if I get on his good side I have more dirt on him to give to Brendon." Pete said holding me now that he had me.