Chapter 30(MAKING LOVE)⚠️

Matured contents ⚠️🔞

So kunj pillarokke ee area vitt pogendathaan enn vineethamaayi apekshikkunnu.

Jimin Yoonjiyude mughathod mugham aduppichu pathiye avan avalude nettiyilum kavilum kannilum ella kiss cheithu.he kissed all over her face. And slowly lean to kiss her lips. She is also started to kiss him back. Then the atmosphere started to getting hot.

Jimin lick her bottom lip to ask permission she gladly accept it. And she parted her lips he enter his tongue in and explore her mouth.
Kurach kazhinj Jimin ezhunettu Avante bagil poyi oru packet eduthu. Yoonji avane thanne nokki ninnu.

Yoonji:athentha

Jimin: protection

Appo thanne ath enthaanenn avalkk manassilaayi. Jimin thirich Vann Avante pani pinnem thudarnnu.

He hovered over her and started to kissing her neck, he lick and bite there making small hickey's. She make a small whimper.

Jimin pathiye kiss break cheithu. Ennit Avante shirt oori oru sidilekk vechu. ennit pinneyum kiss cheithu.  They are hungrily eating eachother.

After 15 minutes

Now they are completely naked under the blanket.he wear the protection. Yoonji is top of Jimin and kiss his neck and collerbone. And some time later they switched the possission, now yoonji is under.Their fingers intertwining  each other. He looked her eyes that shows love towards him and how much she wanted to do it.

He prepared her self and set his d**k
Her entrence.and she looked her eyes

Jimin:pedi undo

Yoonji:hm

Jimin: pedikkanda trust me

Yoonji:I do and now i want to feel your love

He pecked her forehead.
And Jimin slowly entered. She can't control the pain she started tear up. Jimin stopped his movement and looked Yoonjis eyes.

Yoonji:M....move

Jimin:ok

Jimin started thrusting she can't control her self and started m*aning
Jimin captured her lips trying to distract her from the pain.she can feel her husband came inside her filling with his length . soon the pain turned into pleasure.now her hands around Jimin's neck.

Yoonji:aahh~~~~Jim..nghh~~~~~ fas..ahh~~~~~~~

Jimin:hmm~~~~aahh~~~mm~~~

Now he is started thrusting faster Yoonji is a m*aning mess under him.
Jimin more turned on by her m*anings.

Yoonji:ettaahh~~~~hm~~~~

Jimin:Y..yoonji c....can I s...stop

Yoonji:n...no I want t..to f...feel aahh~~~~

Jimin thrusting hard and she loved the feeling.

After sometime they came , Jimin and yoonji laying and trying to catch their breath. Then Jimin again hovered over her.

Jimin: round two😏

She also loved that and accepted it.she wanted to feel him inside her.

Angane orupaad roundsukalkk shesham rand Perum thakarnnu, they are exhausted and tired. Jimin aa puthapp eduth avare puthappichu.

Jimin:I love you Yoonji

Yoonji:love you Jimineta

Jimin avalde forehead il oru kiss koduthu. Rand Perum kettippidich kidann urangi.