Disaster.

OJs POV:

I've been looking at the hotel schedule for a minute. I think let me see, Oh! Me and Paper are supposed to make dinner right now! I began to get up until I heard a scream. I ran out of my office to see Paper on the floor. He was.. DEAD! I ran to him and grabbed him. I started crying and called the ambulance. Next thing I knew they took him away while I was sobbing on the ground. I wiped away the tears and called everyone for an emergency meeting in the living room.

Test Tubes POV:

I was fixing a robot I had made a few months ago but yin yang destroyed it! Gee I'm so angry at them! But I had to finish this first. In the middle of nearly fixing it until I got a phone call, I got up to see who it was. I was expecting it to be Fan but it was OJ! I answered the phone "Hey OJ! What do you need me for?" OJ had answered, "There's an emergency meeting happening in the hotel living room, make sure you're not late." Then he hung up, Golly Gee! We haven't had an emergency meeting in days! I headed to the hotel and went to the living room and literally everyone was there! I sat near Paintbrush, Fan, and Lightbulb then OJ started speaking.

No one POV:

OJ started speaking "Hello people of hotel OJ! I have called you all here for an emergency, Paper has died sadly... Everyone has to stay in their room or go with at least one person or more to go outside your room safely, that is all." OJ headed to his office and slammed the door. Everyone started to go to their rooms.

Test Tubes POV:

Golly Gee! Paper died?! I decided to go to Fans and Paintbrushes room. I knocked as Fan opened the door "Hi Fan! Can I come in?" As I waited he replied "Of course testy!" as he let me in, As I walked in I saw Paintbrush watching a show with Baxter to cover-up about the horrible announcement that just happened and then they waved at me with a smile and I just smiled back. I looked at both of them "Soooo.. What do you guys want to do at the moment?" as I sat on a chair "Hmm how about a game of Uno?" Said paintbrush as they turned off the tv "Sure! But don't light the room on fire when you lose!" I said teasingly as Fan laughed at them as Paintbrush was yelling at him to stop laughing while I grabbed the Uno cards. I finished shuffling them but the two were still fighting "Stop Fighting And Let's Just Play The Game!!" I yelled at them as they soon stopped fighting and sat down to play Uno.

OJs POV:

I was sobbing like I was about to create a lake of tears. Paper was my best friend(or something else more)! And now he's just gone! NO.. I'M NOT GOING TO LET THE KILLER GET AWAY WITH THIS. I grabbed an axe and decided who would most likely murder Paper.

cliffhanger lol

(525 words)