It's My Fault.

Fans POV:

I was on my phone typing about the Paper incident. It's been a while since I've killed Paper, I've heard that Yang's arm got cut off. I'm pretty sure this is my fault, I'll tell OJ if he goes too far about Papers death but I'm sure it's not too obvious that I did it yet. Goodbye for now. He closed his phone and hopped off the bed and headed downstairs for breakfast. As I got my breakfast I sat down near Paintbrush, Lightbulb, And Testy. But I noticed Yin-yang coming downstairs. It was true that Yang's arm got cut off! They were walking towards the clinic so it probably doesn't get infected and to patch it up with a newer patch.

Yin-Yang's POV:

I walked downstairs after I slept for a few minutes and headed to the clinic where Soap was, "Hi Soap!" I waved at her as she looked at us in horror as she saw someone get murdered. "Where's Yang's arm?!" she said with concern I nervously looked around and squeaked out the excuse I made "Uhm Yang was planning a prank and he cut his arm off on accident trying to set it up." she looked at us with a suspicious look but still bought it as she got stuff to prevent infections and a new patch. She took off the patch and then started putting the stuff in the place where Yang's arm got cut off. Yang whined a bit since it hurt, then she put the new patch on and she let us go. I went upstairs and let Yang sleep a bit as I watched TV.

Thanks for 67 views it means a lot to me!

I'm also going to make a new cover!