questions, questions, so many question

Airi pov
Now, the real questions would come. I figured Sin would want to know where I was, why I was here, why I left, and of course, me and Yunan's relationship. "Yunan, sweatheart, why don't you bring the little blueberry magi outside and show him some tricks, this conversation is going places." I said, I didn't look at him but I could here him gulp at the tone in my voice and smirk. He quickly gathered up the blueberry and co. and left to outside. "Well Sin, I know you have questions." I look to my baby-brother. He sure has bulked up a bit, he looks more cunning too, that's good. "First, even though your my sister I'm still the king and need to know your intentions for being here." He said, although hesitation was in his voice, he didn't want me to leave so soon and I could tell. "Why, to see my baby brother of course, also, I wanted to see what you've been up to, and Yunan wanted to see the blueberry magi." I told him simply. His generals seemed to relax upon knowing that I had no ill will, however, the white haired one still seemed abit tense. Oh, that's right, he was an assassin, no wonder he's so cautious, for all he knows I am what he used to be. Sinbad continues to his next question. "Where were you? And why did you leave?" He had some hidden desperation in his voice that was moderatly hard to pick up on, can't blame him though, I did have to leave him and mother behind. "Three reasosn really, 1: adventure, I couldn't bear sitting around and wasting my prime in a small village forever, I knew you would leave after Mother passed and I also knew she wouldn't last long after I left. 2: a better life, you know Parthevia was a terrible place, and if I didn't leave then I would've been made a wife or drafted, I didn't want either. 3: Yunan, not long before I left I met him, just some wanderer I helped out, but soon we grew close and he promised me adventure if I came with him. We traveled for ages, untill not long after you captured your first dungeon he raised a few for me to capture myself. It had taken me years, but I mastered the sword and could finally go in without being killed easily. It only grew from there." I told him. Some of the generals were shocked, others (cough *Draken* cough) looked rather sad. He looked down but before he could fully lower his head I shot him a smile, telling him 'it's okay, no harm no foul' and we continued on.

Yunan pov
I took Aladdin and his friends outside so they wouldn't get caught up in that conversation. It wasn't something I was so keen on doing myself. "Here, how about I show you some magic" I told them. I then began to cast the ruk in a way it would make little animals out of fire and water chase each other and fight. "Wow, that's so cool!" Aladdin exclaims. I smile. He watches them for a bit before going silent. I watch the other two for a bit before I hear Aladdin again. "Hey, Yunan." I turn my head to look at him. "Yes Aladdin?" He looks up again and asks "why do you like Airi?" My eyes widen before going soft as I smile at him. "Not to be rude or anything! It's just, your ruk flurry around her alot, and they go a bit more red when your around her, I'm just curious." He says. "No offense taken, the truth is I don't lime conflict or confrontation, I've always been a bit weird, and weak socially, so I really didn"t know what to do when I was just sitting by the shore and this beautiful, outgoing, brave girl came up to me and offered me food and shelter. It was suprising, everyone in the area was poor, so I was shocked at this girl offering me what was probably her dinner. From then we became friends and she continued to amaze me more and more. She was strong, and smart to, albeit a bit irrational. She stood up for me when some bandits attacked me, she helped me when I got hurt, it is for those reasons, and many more I can't explain that I care for her so much." I told the boy. It was the simplest way to explain my love for her. She was incredible. I smiled at the memories and Aladdin smiled widely as well. "Airi sounds really cool Yunan!" I nod and chuckle slightly as he goes off to play with his friends.

Airi pov.
Now for the fun questions I thought. It took Sin a minute to process things but once he did he looked up again. "Okay, I get that much, but I still have two more questions." I nod. He continues. "What did you mean engaged to a magi?" I saw the overprotective glint in his eyes and decided to play a little first. "I'll answer that after the other question." I smirk and he looks rather upset, but then points out the window to where nevermore was sitting on a tower. "What's with the bird!?" I chuckle a little as he looked so confused. "Just a friend." He looks more confused before giving up in favor of resting his hand on his forehead, which I laugh loudly at, before looking up. "Okay, so what did you mean engaged to a magi?" He asked once again. I smile at him before excusing myself and saying I'll be right back. He looked so dead inside at that moment I had to stifle my laugh with my hand.

Yunan pov
I was just sitting on a bench watching the children when I was dragged from my sitting position by Airi grabbing my arm. This wasn't an uncommon occurance so I just allowed myself to be dragged back into the palace.

Aladdin pov
I look around to see what Yunan was doing but found him gone. I tilted my head confused but snapped out of it when Alibaba called my name. Guess he left.

Airi pov
I finally got back into the room with Sin and the 8 infamous generals with Yunan being dragged behind me. I lift up his hand with my own showing off two simple gold bands and smiled at Sin. "I mean me and Yunan are engaged." Yunan and Sin both looked shocked for a second before Yunan flushed bright red, clearly not expecting that, and Sin has an angry chibi face on. Sin (in chibi form) starts yelling and throwing his fists around while his general, the used-to-be assassin holds him back. Yunan, still bright red burries his face in my neck, clearly being a shy boy and trying to hide. I laugh and pat his head. Now this is something I wouldn't trade the world for, my two favorite boys, here with me.

1000+ words
That's the end of this chapter guys! A lot of soft Yunan being the shy simp he is. How was it? I know it took me a long time to get it out and I apologise. But also, who do you think should be shipped with Sinbad? I won't make any promises but I can certainly try to add some extra romance scenes.