Ricky Olson - Roommate (One Shot)

Recently, about a couple months ago, you put an ad in the paper for a roommate to help you with the bills. It didn't take long for you to get a reply. The person who answered your ad was a guy named Ricky Olson, it was fine for the first week or so. Then life with Ricky began to suck— hard.

You kicked open the door to your apartment, bags full of fresh groceries. You were carrying so much you barely made it up the stairs. "A little help would be nice.." You mumbled to yourself. You set your bags down once you got to the kitchen and went to put everything away. The bread went in the pantry, spices, herbs, salt, pepper and Parmesan went into the cupboards. You had to toss some leftovers from the fridge to make room for milk, eggs and coffee creamer. You grabbed a pizza box, it was empty except for the garlic butter that had just drizzled its way onto your new top and all over the floor.

"Fuck!" You cursed, throwing the box into the trash angrily. You went to the sink and poured some soap on your shirt, scrubbing rapidly. "Damn it Ricky!" You yelled and went to his room. He wasn't home but he still owed you a new top. You cleaned up the mess, changed your clothes and finished putting away the groceries.

Now it was time to clean the bathroom up, which just so happened to be filled with Ricky's dirty clothes. You didn't have time to do this guy's laundry so you just threw it all into his bedroom. You cleaned the toilet and unclogged the shower drain. After you threw out all the empty boxes of soap and razors, you threw out all the toothbrushes and replaced them with fresh ones. Ricky should be thankful for you. You basically tended to his every need.

Around Seven or so you decided you were going to go out with some friends. You went out to eat, hit a couple of bars and a club. Your friends all hooked up with somebody after they got wasted. Except for you. All your friends said you were too much of an uptight control freak and it hurt your feelings. You considered yourself responsible. You got home around 10, and when you got inside you went to the fridge for a snack. Opened the fridge door and Ricky had spilled salsa all over the shelf and hadn't even bothered to clean it up. "I am so sick of this." You grumbled and picked up the jar, then prepared to go bitch at Ricky.

You walked up to his door and knocked loudly. "Ricky!" After he didn't answer you knocked even louder. "RICKY!" He finally yelled something. "Just a minute!" You weren't going to wait another minute for him to take responsibility. You barged in "Ri-!" Your face turned bright red, Ricky was in the middle of, well, having some self fornication. "J-jeez Y/n!" He blushed, hurrying to cover himself up.

"I am so sorry! I-I didn't know!" You hurried and slammed the door. "Oh my gosh, Ricky I'm so embarrassed." You said from the other side of the door. "I-It's my fault! No worries.." He said awkwardly.

You went into your bedroom and buried your face into your pillow trying to forget what you just saw, but you couldn't. In fact it was kind of hot to you..in a way. You started smirking to yourself. You always did think Ricky was kind of attractive, but now you've seen the whole package. You laid back and slid your hand into your panties, slowly you began to trace circles around your clit with your finger. You bit your lip and imagined Ricky and how big he was. You imagined what it would be like if you two had slept together. Your circles got more vigorous. Soon enough you felt the sensitivity building up. Finally, you let go. The rush overwhelmed you. You let out a moan.

Just in case, you waited about twenty minutes before coming out of your room. Ricky was just sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hey." He greeted you. "..Hi." You said softly, smiling as you sat down at the other end of the sofa. Ricky shut the TV off and looked at you with a grin. "I know what you were doing in there, about 20 minutes ago." You began to blush. "Oh.." You reached for the remote but Ricky didn't let you. "Y/N, you think I'm hot, don't you?" He asked shiftily.

You didn't say anything and crashed your lips onto his. You started making out viciously. You climbed on top of him and started palming his boner. He broke the kiss and started taking off his pants, and you did the same for yourself. He lifted you up and forced you down onto his cock. He moaned instantly. As Ricky filled you up you let out a drawn out sigh and began straddling him. Your bodies rocked with each other creating the perfect amount of friction. Each time you grinded forward his member hit your G-spot.

Ricky soon became overwhelmed with the pleasure, he grabbed your hips and bounced you on his dick. You screamed in ecstasy. "I-I'm gonna cum! R-ricky!" You cried out as he kept pounding into you. You felt yourself getting tense, you could feel yourself getting hot and close to your release. "A-ah! Fuck!" You screamed as your orgasm washed over you. Your moans were enough to push Ricky over the edge. He slammed you down faster as his cock got stiffer. Soon he was cumming deep inside of you. When he finished you collapsed on his chest. Ricky kissed your forehead and rested his eyes.

"Yeah, you're pretty hot." You grinned.