ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ- ɴɪɴᴇ

Start from the beginning

miss.maggy

Liked by DagettaDev and 11,000 othersmiss

miss.maggy : 50 and still a bad thing ! 🥰🤩
View Comments.

" some damn ' bad thing' , she a trip." I mumbled to myself.

Someone started knocking on the door and I looked up from my phone looking at papa.

"Pappaaa aren't you going to open the door?" I grinned.

"Girl— all the people in the house , get cho bastard ass up and open the door!"he said stank facing me.

"You irks me baddd papa." I mumbled getting up from the couch , heading to the front door.

I opened the door and looked up at the man who worked for Kashai , the man who told me his name was E and I had the same name as his daughter.

What was he doing here?

"Hey E  , can I help you?" I put a smile on my face and he looked at me with confusion all over his face.

He cleared his throat before speaking " Is Maggy and Devon here?" He asked and I nodded stepping aside letting him in.

"Yeah.." I mumbled closing the door before walking ahead of him and everybody stopped talking that was in the living and looked over at mr E.

"Eyonel..?" Papa trailed off looking at mr E with his mouth gapped open a bit.

"Wassup pops." E said clearing his throat. Papa and Grandma don't have a son, huh?

"Where my daughter at boy?" Papa asked and E pinched the bridge of his nose.

"She in New York, mr Dev." E said and Papa slowly nodded before chuckling.

"Say hey to your daddy Esani." Papa said laughing. But it was a bitter laugh.

my what—

"This man.. right here , is my daddy?" I asked im disbelief.

Mr E looked at me in shock and I seen a lone tear slip down his face.

"Hey." I mumbled and he didn't say anything but stare at me in shock.

I honestly don't know how to feel right now.

"I can't believe I didn't notice it was you...where's cece?" He asked me and I cleared my throat.

"I'll go get her." I muttered waking pass him, ignoring the looks on every body's face.

"Where's my Grandma?" I asked no one in particular, walking into the kitchen.

"I think she's outside by the grill." Star said picking up her one year old Hassen.

"okay , and hi hassen." I sent a smile his way.

"Hey pootie." He cheesed and I chuckled.

"I'll be back." I mumbled to Star making her nod.

I made my way outside , walking over to cece.

"Iyani."I said making her look at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Your fed." She pointed at me.

"Not the time right now." I mumbled.

"What's going on?" She asked following behind me and I glanced back at gramma.

"You'll see." I said opening up the back door with her behind me.

I can't believe that's my fucking daddy.

___

Since I didn't update in a long ass time🥲.

This was short , I was planning to make it longer but I do not feel good rn.

We got one more chapter left 😂, literally. ( I'm working on it as you guys read this.)

Vote and Comment.

- BARB