ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ- ɴɪɴᴇ

| 𝗘𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗢𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

| 𝗘𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗢𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

•••

"It's so hot."I muttered to myself quietly.

Today was my birthday and papa and grandma planned a pool party for me with the help of kashai and cece.

"Lookaaa my baee!"Nunu exclaimed zooming the camera in on me while I walked pass her.

"I-bitch stop!"I giggled making my way towards the pool.

I sat down and sticked my feet inside the pool. I fixed my bathing suit before looking around at all the people inside the pool.

"Girl it's your birthday, why you not having fun?"Nunu asked me plopping down beside me.

"It's hot as shit , I don't have the time to be in everybody face." I frowned and she chuckled.

"You a trip"

"Well then."

I looked around and seen Kashai walking from out the back door with Kiyomi in his arms.

"Look at my babies!" I shouted standing up with a smile on my face running over to them , not caring how I looked to the others in the backyard.

"Wassup ma." He leaned down planting a kiss on my lips and I grabbed Yomi out of his arms.

"Heyy tooda butt." I smiled at her making her start to giggle.

"Goooga ma." She cheesed showing her gums and I seen a teeth coming in.

"You getting teeth Ki baby?" I tickled her making her let out a fit of giggles.

"Stop tickling my damn baby." Kashai plucked my ears making me mug him.

"Bi- boy gone." I rolled my eyes pushing him back some , walking away from him and over to the food table.

"You want some food baby?." I asked her and she only smiled taking baby talk.

"So I take that as a yes." I mumbled grabbing a paper plate putting a little bit of everything. Me and her were going to share.

"Ouuuu." I heard her mumble while I wrapped up the plate in aluminum foil.

I glanced at her seeing she had one of my soft locs in her hand.