ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ- ɴɪɴᴇ

Start from the beginning

She tried to put my hair in her mouth and I lightly popped her hand.

"Stop." I said sternly and she mugged me.

" fu bo." She took her small hands and lightly slapped me across the face.

" Kiyomi— little girl you must want a spanking." I mumbled hearing her giggle.

" da da !" She shouted and I dramatically sighed. I just got her and she wanna go to his bean head ass.

"That's how you feel yomi? , thats how you really feellll?" I asked her being dramatic.

"My baby don't love me no more , oh my godddd." I pouted and she took her fingers and ran them across my face.

" luh ma'ma." She said just as clear as day and I gasped looking at the eleven month old.

"What chu say baby?" I tried to get her to repeat her words as I took out my phone recording her.

" Gaga gooffff." She dragged letting spit drip out of her mouth and I mentally rolled my eyes.

Soon as I try to show other people she can talk or do certain things , I always look like a liar.

" lil girl you know you make me sick, golly." I grumbled.

"Goll?" She tilted her head and I nodded planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Yeah mama, you wanna eat?" I asked her and she talked gibberish again making me suck my teeth.

When she do talk it be so unexpectedly.

"I don't know a thing you just said , but we finna eat." I said walking off from the food table with our plate in my hand and her in my arms.

I walked near the back door opening it.

"Where you going ?!"I heard Kashai yell making me stop in my tracks.

"To go eat and feed her!" I shouted back and he eyed me before nodding and I walked into the house after turning around.

"Looka birthday girl!" My aggy ass auntie Susie off of my gramma side said getting up walking over to me.

" hey." I mumbled as she gave me a side hug. I couldn't hug her back because my arms where occupied.

here we go..

ఌఌఌ

"Thank y'all." I smiled tilting my head a bit, not knowing what to say , Everyone had just sung happy birthday to me.

I went and sat down in the living room , not in the mood to eat any cake.

"Why you ain't eating nothing fatty?" Papa asked me with his face frowned up making me mentally roll my eyes.

"Fatty? , and because I'm not in the mood for nothing sweet right now." I shrugged my shoulders leaning back onto the couch.

"Interesting..." he put his hand on his chin.

Opening my purse I grabbed my phone and got on instagram and started scrolling down my time line.

I seen my grandma posted a picture and I chuckled to myself  looking at her caption.