ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Start from the beginning

"Wassup Ma."He said wrapping his free arm around my waist and he brought me into a deep kiss. My face heated up as I kissed him back and he added tongue. I sucked on  it before pulling back before it got out of hand.

"What y'all did while I was gone?"he asked me as he walked over to the fridge and I watched as he pulled out a water bottle.

"you was only gone for a hour or two , the only thing I did really was get her dress and started cooking after I got her situated."I said and clicked his teeth before nodding .

"We ain't been out in a while , you wanna go somewhere?"He asked me and I licked over my lips before speaking .

"sure I need some fresh air.."I trailed off thinking about it.

"Who gone watch Ki-"I started and he cut me off.

"I'a get somebody to watch her , it'll be somebody we both trust and know so don't worry."he reassured me and I nodded.

"mkay."I kept it at that. my mind went on something else and I smiled.

"So bae , my birthdays coming up in a few months..."I said and he only looked over my figure making me hot.

"yah , big twenty one.."he said before biting down on his bottom lip a bit as he sat yomi in her high chair.

"why  are you looking at me like that?"I asked eying him while he leaned against the kitchen counter. I turned the stove off before waiting on his response.

"because you beautiful and you mines."was all he said before he walked out the kitchen and I tried fighting back the big smile that was coming on my face.

"I love it here!"I whispered yelled.

"I LOVE IT HERE TOO!"he yelled and I let out a small laugh.

ఌఌఌ

I placed on my lashes before closing back up the glue , standing up from my vanity mirror once I was done.

I went into my full body mirror and looked over my self before playing around doing different poses.

"he think I'm cutee , he wanna have a li sexcsss..."I said randomly while I slipped on my green slides and afterwardsI went to my purse collection and grabbed my green purse.

I wonder where we going

After I had everything I grabbed my phone off the dresser before dialing Kashai's number.

"hello."I said once it picked up.

"yeah ma , you ready?"he asked.

"yeah , where you at?"

"You getting picked up , I'm not coming though."He said before hanging up and I frowned confused.

huh?

what does he mean.

I only sighed before going down stairs and sat on the couch.

a good five minutes later , I heard a horn outside and I grabbed my purse walking towards the door , once I was outside I locked the house door before walking towards the car.