ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

Start from the beginning

"oh shittt..."I dragged laughing as I read through the comments.

55xglocc_ : I'm screen recording dis bih 😂😂

Random2: fuck nooo😭😭😭😭😭

Starcionee: WHAT THE FAWK 😂😂😂😂

Brysonn_ : we on our way over there right now wtf 😭

hoesluvdee: hell nahhhh 😂, damn I shoulda been there in person 😭😭😭

" Y'all stop fighting mannn."I dragged.

In the background of the camera I seen Bryson car swerv in the yard and him, dee and skitta hopped out the car .

"ayooo."dee dragged laughing as he came in the camera and broke them up.

"wassup pookie."he glanced at the camera as he pulled them off each other.

"hey dee."I said turning the stove off and poured the cheese into the meat pot .

"bitch ass boa!"donkey yelled punching rat in the face before dee pushed him back.

"you wanna fight too ?, since you putting yo hands onna nigga ?"donkey asked dee going up to him.

"fuck out my face man , you my lil cousin tired of this bullshit."dee said putting his hair in a ponytail.

"yall really needa chill.."skitta said and donkey and rat mugged him.

"Shut up mosquitoe."Doneky and rat said at the same time and I bussed out laughing .

"that's debo babymomma?"skitta asked looking at the phone and I furrowed my eyebrows cause he know that Im Kashai's babymomma.

"duh dummy."I said as I seasoned the food.

"aight chill on me.."he mumbled and i shook my head a little before i kicked them off my live.

"yall that was so ghettoo."I said as I chuckled and I got an tomato put the refrigerator to cut it up.

I ended my live before I sighed and my phone starting ringing.

Kashaiii🥰🥰
Would like to FaceTime...

I accepted the call before setting up my phone and I started cutting up the tomatoes.

"what you doing after you finish cooking?"he asked me and I put the knife into the sink before answering him .

"feed the baby , put her back to sleep and probably take a nap."I said as I watched him clean his clippers.

He had opened up a barber shop, ion even knew he coulda cut hair til like 5 months ago.

"ight , ima close the shop round 6 so ima be back out the house round that time."he said and I nodded before we said our goodbyes.

____ ____ ____

"aye C'mere."Kashai said patting his lap and I went over to the chair where he was at, sitting on his lap.

"yo momma a hoe , stfu pussy."kashai said into the mic and I frowned at him and he looked down at me a placed a kiss on my lips before turning back to the TV.

"yeah yeah , I still a'h beat cho ass innis game doe.."he said talking to the person in the mic .

"get off the game.."I mumbled laying my head into his chest and as he rubbed my waist up and down.

"nah."he mumbled back and I smacked my teeth before getting out his lap and I walked to me and his room.

I checked the baby montitor seeing Kiyomi was still asleep and I smiled a little before laying laying back in me and kashai's bed.

I turned over in the bed before wrapping myself up in the cover and I scrolled on Instagram until I feel asleep.

:)

hi .

y'all I keep reading over this book and it's so many errors , please excuse them , I'm just lazy and autocorrect a bitch .

anyways this book is about over so I'ma bring another book out my drafts ionk when though.

the next few chapters gone be longer , because this book only got a few more chapters tbh so yeah see y'all then 💕

Vote & Comment

-BARB