☹︎𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔☹︎

MistyBryant

-Misty and Fulton Imagine-

710 words

Misty's POV~

Waking up to another day is disappointing but let's go get dressed for this horrible day to welcome me. I got out of bed searching for something to wear, after I found something I go to the bathroom turn on my shower then got undressed stepping into the tub washing myself.

After I got out and dressed along with brushing my hair, teeth, and applying a little amount of make-up to make myself look decent at least. Walking out I see Mindy and Cindy "Hey Misty where out homework" Mindy asked while a simple 'Yea' came out of Cindy's mouth. I grabbed the homework out of my bag giving it to them "Thanks Fatty Patty...woops I mean Misty" Mindy said walking away laughing so is Cindy.

I hated being joked on about my weight for it's on my list of insecurities along with my thighs. I hold in those tears and walk to my first class of the day which is with the people I hate most Mindy , Cindy, Rick, and Cole for they joke on me.

Once I was seated in my chair the class had started, during class some note was thrown on to my desk I opened it up..

Hey Fatty Patty you looking extra fat today, did you eat a whole horse or something
From, Rick Your favorite

I go t up out my seat crying and ran out the classroom, while the class started laughing and the teacher calling my name. While still walking I ran into my boyfriend 'Fulton' "Baby hey what's wrong" he said seeing me crying "I'm just an ugly freak why are you even with me I look like a troll" I said while tears kept on pouring down my cheeks.

"Come on let's go to your dorm and you're not ugly or a troll, you are so beautiful to me don't worry about what other people say about you, this world would be hideous and ugly if weren't for your beautiful soul, and when I see you I see you as the most beautiful girl in the world where words can't describe how beautiful you are, you are the girl that can fill all the little dark spots in my heart, you are the sweetest angel of my life, I love you and only you" he said as we approached my door to my dorm.

Those words are the best words that I could here "Really you mean it" I asked "I do and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I plan on getting married to you, have kids with you, and have a beautiful house to raise those kids together" he told me which made me tear up, he wiped the tear that fell "I LOVE you Misty" "I love you too Fulton".

Fulton turned on a movie for us to watch then came lay in bed with me and we cuddled while watching the movie until we fell asleep.

The next day came around the corner and I was ready to face Mindy , Cindy, Rick, and Cole for they have nothing better to do with their boring life but pick on me but that's not gonna hurt me no more for I am beautiful and amazing in my own way (you really are beautiful and amazing Misty-From the writer).

I sat down in my desk, during class I get someone tap my shoulder which was Cole "What do you want Cole" I asked turning around "Just wanted to remind you that you're looking ugly today" he said "Well Cole actually you're looking ugly saying those words for I bet you can't even spell ugly with that 0.2 GPA so save you ugly comments for someone else for those words aren't affective towards me no more" I said back turning back around paying attention to the teacher leaving Cole dumbfounded.

School day was over and Fulton decided to take me to the fair, we had a blast riding the roller coasters and many others rides. Fulton reminds me every day , afternoon, and night that I'm beautiful, I also remind myself that too cause I'm a strong beautiful women no matter what people tell me. :)

𝘈/𝘕~ 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩.