Lazy Day😴😏

The title and part of the story was inspired by arichantel04 ,loved the image but anyway let's go........

Y/n's POV
It was an early Saturday morning, with the sun shining bright threw the curtains of Adams dorm. It was almost lunch so we decided to sleep in.

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt Adam roll over and started kissing my neck, "Not right now please" I groaned, slapping Adam softly on his face. "Ow what's with the attitude" he said, "Adam it's 11 in the damn morning" I said looking at him. "Annnd that doesn't mean nothing" he said climbing on top of me kissing my neck, I moaned slightly, "Your always so damn horny", " No I am not" he said grinding up on me as I am only in his jersey and panties.

I got wetter as he kept kissing my neck "Fuck Adam" I moaned, he giggled in the crook of my neck. He slid his hands under the jersey and took the jersey off, he stared down on my body making cover it up with my hands , he removed my hands and said "Baby don't cover up you look beautiful" I blushed at those words that came out his mouth. He kissed my cheek all the way down to my collar bone leaving marks, he sucked on my right boob and massaged the left one then switched. After that he kissed down my stomach to my black panties, he removed my panties and threw them somewhere. Adam grabbed my hips holding them in place as he started to kitty lick my cunt, I moaned in pleasure as he kept going, I grabbed his hair a little pulling on it making him groan.

He placed one finger into me and after that placed another one, pumping in and out of me as he continues to lick my sensitive bud, "I'm g-going to cum", "cum for me baby", after a few more pumps I came all over his fingers, he licked his fingers clean. " Get on your knees" I did as I was told "Now suck", I pulled down his pants along with his underwear and grabbed his member, I sucked on the tip of it then started to suck on what I can and placed my hand on the part I can't get, I felt Adam pull my hair and pushed my head down taking all of it, gagging a little as he fucked my mouth until he came.

He picked me up and placed me on the edge of the bed, he grabbed my hips to keep it in placed and thrusted into me "Fuck Daddy", he stopped and looked at me "What did you call me", "Daddy what you don't like it" I said "No just asking" he said, he started thrusting harder than before, I moaned and moaned until I was on edge, but that's when Fulton walked in "Hey dude you wanna-" he stood there shocked, Adam threw a blanket on top of us "Wtf dude get out" Adam yelled Fulton started to laugh a little "My man was getting him some" he said walking out closing the door behind him. I was embarrassed and blushing like crazy , but we finished and cuddle also laughed about how Fulton walked in on us.

A/N: Give me more ideas please your name can be in it to but anyway I hope y'all enjoyed the story also the Fulton walking in thing😂🥰

551 words