Part 11

Shigaraki POV

Don't you ever feel like.. nothing is real? Detached from your own body? Viewing from a 3rd point of view.. that's how I woke up. It was so strange..that feeling..

I was the first one up out of me and my lover. I got bored waiting so I went into the bar.  Nobody was up surprisingly. This god damn feels hurts my head.

3rd POV

Shigaraki sits on a countertop and swings his legs. His lover, Dabi, walks out shortly after. The black haired man stands between the bluenetts legs, holds Shigarakis small waist. They kissed for a few seconds before Shigaraki pushed Dabi away gently.
(Shig-'' Dabi-"")

'What..is that' shig asked pulling red feather from dabis pocket

"It's nothing." Dabi tries to get the feather from Shigi.

Shigaraki hops down and backs away from Dabi, holding the feather.

'Y..You traitor..'

"Let me explain please.." Dabi steps toward Shigi

'Back the fuck up.'

"Please.."

'I said. BACK. THE. FUCK. UP.'

"It's not what you think!"

'I know exactly what it is'

Shigaraki disintegrates the feather and runs to his room, slamming the door shut

Dabi sits in front of Shigis door, trying to get shig to open it. Soon Dabi gets frustrated and gets up, walking out of the base and not returning for several hours.

Once he returns Shigis light is off so Dabi thinks he's asleep, opening the door since it's now unlocked. Shig is laying on the floor, his back facing the door.

"Bab-"

'I trusted you..I fucking trusted you..'

"Let me explain please!"

Shigaraki sits up 'Stop it..'

"Ple-"

'You will never be apart of this family you traitor!'

"...you don't mean that."

'I do. I really do'

"Tomura. It's not what you think.."

'THEN HOW ELSE WOULD YOU GET FUCKING HAWKS FEATHER'

"WE WERE JUST TALKING"

'SURE JUST TALKING TO A HERO'

"HES A GOOD GUY!"

'YOU DONT KNOW THAT! ALL HEROS ARE IS LYING PEICES OF SHIT THAT ARE IN IT FOR THE MONEY!'

".."

Shigaraki has tears rolling down his face along with Dabi.

Shigaraki POV
This..this made the feeling get so much worse.. I don't know how to feel right now..it's all twisted and it's burning memories back again..the little flashbacks make it so much worse than just giving me all of it..I don't know where Dabi went but he's gone now..did I overreact? No I didn't.. he could've gotten us killed..knowing Dabi he will continue to meet up with hawks.. it's not gonna be pretty..

(428 words)