𝙺𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚊 | 𝙶𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢:
𝙺𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚝. 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙰𝚕𝚋𝚎𝚍𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝙺𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎. 𝚄𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚝 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚊 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝙰𝚕𝚋𝚎𝚍𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎? 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙺𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝?

-𝔽𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣
-𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕣 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗
-𝟝𝟡𝟘𝟘+ 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

❄❄❄

Kaeya Alberich, once a man of "loyalty" and "promises", has broken the trust of those around him. Kicked out of Monstadt rather than being behind bars, Kaeya now roams a small land west of Snezhnaya, far from Monstadt and its civilians.

Where Kaeya roams, it isn't pure winter. Rather, it's a bit chilly with only about 20 centimeters of snow covering the ground.

As he struts through the snow with his high black boots, the sad feeling of loneliness hits him once again.

The disgusted look on everyone's faces haunts him to this day. When everyone found out Kaeya was sought to destroy Mondstadt, he was imminently kicked out. There was a few people to defend him, but overall the conclusion was that either Kaeya leaves Mondstadt or is put behind bars. Kaeya chose the first option.

Only Diluc knew the truth in the first place, but he stayed quiet. He didn't defend Kaeya, nor shared what he knew. Diluc didn't mention anything he knew about Kaeya being a spy after Kaeya was outed, and maybe that was because he didn't want to end up like his brother. Banned from home.

Very few people were on Kaeya's side, you being one of them. After all, Kaeya was your closest companion. It broke your heart, hearing the truth about Kaeya that somehow got out. But nonetheless, you pledged to yourself since the day you became acquainted with the man that you'd be on his side always, no matter what. He asked that, after all.

"(Y/n)?" Kaeya hummed, staring at the stars above Monstadts city.

You turned to him, engaged with the way his eyes shone against the pale blue stars. "Yeah?"

"You'll always be on my side, right?"

You stared at him, watching his brows furrow. "What do you mean?"

He glanced at you for barely a second before closing his eyes, a playful hum escaping his throat. "I mean, if I was in a sticky situation, you'd help me out."

"Of course. I expect you'd do the same for me, Kaeya."

"Absolutely."

But there was no way you could help Kaeya other than be on his side in the court room. When he was sentenced to leave Monstadt, everyone was forbidden to follow or see Kaeya, including you.

Deavistated, you protested against Jean, and everyone who agreed to the rule. In the end, you lost, and Kaeya left before you could even talk to him one last time.

Kaeya doesn't know you took his side in the court room, because he was in a completely different room being kept away from people, in case he was "dangerous." But you knew he wouldn't hurt the people he loved, right?