Xie Yeri did not know how she understood it so much, she could not help but want to defend Zhong Haruto, but seeing Xie Lisa's indignant face, the words flew around her mouth before she swallowed it back.

Xie Lisa asked: "Actually what?"

Her pursed her lips, changed her tone: "I won't contact Big Brother Zhong Haruto, but Big Brother Zhong Haruto will come look for me ..."

That's true.

I can't possibly make a trip to the General's Estate and tell General Zhong that your son shouldn't look for my sister in the future, right?

Xie Lisa thought, and thought of a good idea, so she told Xie Yeri.

Xie Yeri did not have any room to refute.

That night, Xie Lisa and Jeon Jungkook stayed at the Duke Dingguo's Mansion.

Xie Lisa lied in Jungkook's arms and told him what had happened today, "... A while ago, my father and mother fell for the young master of the Grand Secretariat Gu's family, Gu Yi. I feel that Gu Yi is much better than Zhong Haruto, he is much more mature and steady, and will love Ah Yeri a little more after marriage. "

But who would have thought that Jungkoik would fall silent after listening to this and then speak up for him, "I had a few times interacted with Zhong Chongyuan at Lanling and he seemed to be frivolous, but he actually had a lot of ideas in his heart."

Jungkook rarely praised others, because he was aloof and proud, and it was already good enough that he did not look down on others. This was her first time to hear him praise another person.

Xie Lisa was puzzled. "When did your relationship with him become so good?"

Jungkook paused for a moment, then said after a long while: "When I was dealing with the matters about Gao Taehyung, we talked to each other."

The room fell silent.

Gao Taehyung was a topic that neither of them were willing to talk about. This person was like a thorn piercing into their hearts. Previously, the two of them didn't say anything, but purposefully avoided feeling sad. Now that they mentioned it without any warning, they realized that this matter was not over yet. Escaping was never an option, and what they should face had to be faced.

Xie Lisa was quiet for a moment, then leaned against his chest and said with a low voice: "After I finish giving birth, let's go back to Qing Zhou to take a look at Big Brother Gao Taehyung."

This time Jungkook did not resist, he patted her head and nodded: "Alright."

After a while, she recovered from her melancholy and continued to discuss Zhong Haruto's topic with him.

"Even if he's as good as you say, forget about the past, then he came to the Jiaomen to find Xie Yeri too hastily. Fortunately, he was found out by Mother, if someone saw him ..." She stuttered, her tone softer than before, "He didn't think it through, but who knows if he was sincere towards Ah Yeri. If he wanted to play with Ah Yeri's feelings, I would definitely not allow it! This was the perfect opportunity to test him, to make him suffer, and to see his sincerity. If you pass through me, then I will be at ease and hand Ah Yeri over to him. "

It was said that the elder sister was like a mother, this saying was not wrong at all. Xie Lisa couldn't even finish worrying about her own matters, and she even wanted to share her concern for Xie Yeri?

Jungkook pinched her earlobes, laughed and asked: "I've walked so far today, are you tired?"

She was very honest and immediately said she was tired, "Big brother Xiao Jungkook, help me massage my legs."