He was standing outside of the the car and a huge smile appeared on both of our faces once we saw each other, he looked good, black turtle neck, a white rose that im guessing was for me in his hand.

He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped mines around him, "You look good shordy." He whispered in my ear, squeezing my waist softly. If I could melt right her right now, I would. He smelled....rich.

"Thank you, so do you." I said softly and he handed me the rose, "Add that to your vase when u get back home." He said opening the car door for me, i got in and then so did he.

And then we were off to wherever he was taking me.

7:22

We pulled up to some this prettyyy restaurant. It was Spanish and was all flowery and stuff, and it had like wooden decor. My life up with adoration, "This is niceeeeee!!!" I exclaimed looking around through the window.

He smiled shaking his head watching me happy was one of the best moments to him. Seeing me smile was all he cared about.

"Glad you like it." He said getting out the car and opening the door for me, he took my hand in his and led me to the front doors, I watched, it was even more pretty inside but all the tables seemed to be full so i wondered where we'd be sitting at and if we'd hav ego wait.

before thoughts of us having to go somewhere else circled my mind, my waist was pulled and i was now walking with Levontè and some man in a very expensive suit. We walked past everyone, all the the rich couples eating and making small talk with each other.

I love love.

Soon we were back outside and i was confused until i was led onto a patio, there was a circle table with pink rose petals and two menus placed on each side. there were string lights right above us that lit up the darkness.

and over the patio led to a beach it looked so pretty at night, the moon had shown its reflection in the water. everything was beautiful.

( 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 )

soft music played in the background and i almost started to tear up...this was a lot. he's the first to ever even actually go so far for me. Levontè caught me from the corner of his eye and came and wrapped his arms around my waist, "cmon love, we gotta sit and eat pretty." he said kissing me on my cheek.

i turned around and looked at him, "this all for me?" i asked softly and he smiled , "of course, why wouldn't it be?" he asked pulling out my chair and having me sit.

i shrugged my shoulders still shocked he sat down and we both began to look at the menu. I was figuring out all the food to chose from and settled on this different looking pasta, it looked good from the picture.

That's was until i could feel a pair of eyes staring at me I looked up to see Levontè admiring my face and instantly got nervous.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked concerned and he shook his head no.

"You just look gorgeous." He said calmly and I smiled softly, "Thank you very much." i said, one thing I also liked about him was that he never failed to compliment me.

Sooner than later it was time to order and my stomach growling definitely signifies that I was ready to eat.

...

Our night was spent with talking and a serious topic came up, who I'm usually around. I knew my brothers life would get brought up because I mean i'm a 17 year old girl almost always around men who seemed to be the most harmful.

"I know you probably wonder why i'm mostly almost always surrounded by men, it's just my brother and his friends. They are very...dangerous people and you know I respect if you don't wanna be around me because of i-

"Solàna." He stated seriously and I looked at him.

"hmm?"

"I want everything you come with as long as I can have you I am okay, so stop worrying if i'll run off because of who you are raised around, i chose to be with you and that means everything that comes with you. " He reassured.

For a minute he had me convinced but half of me knew that sooner or later he'd see the actuality of the situation and leave and boy was it about to happen way sooner than I had expected.

I just smiled ignoring the little thought in my head as we walked back to his car, I enjoyed myself.

I learned a lot about him, he has 1 older sister and a baby brother, he's been playing basketball since he was little. Lucky me, i got the specialty of seeing the baby pictures. He also told me a bit about his parents, they have been together for almost 20 years. He came from a stable family and I was a bit jealous to say the least, his life was perfect.

During the car ride and as we neared my home, sza played loudly on the radio and boy did I love me some sza so I sung it at the top of my lungs.

We made a right and drove down my street, my heart dropped and eyes got water. I tried to scream but I couldn't my whole body felt numb and weak.

T-There was no way.

Levontè stopped the car and my eyes went wide.

"Michael ?"

...

𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟'𝑠 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒

𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠

𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠