(requested)kamimomojirou ~ Happy birthday

So its not denkis birthday but i think this is fine and this is a smut btw, enjoy <3. (also ik his birthday is during summer but fir now its gonna be during the school year)

Requested by: @MiguelCastro854
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Denki POV

Today is my birthday and im so lucky it falls on the weekend cuz i can see my family for my birthday! I havent had much time with my family since all the attacks. I walked out of the dorm doors before the sun rises so i can walk to my house before my parents and sisters wake up.

After 30 minutes i arrive at my house at 5:30am and i get my key and open the door. Im suprises to see the house squekey clean, usualy there is dust and dog furr everywhere. I look into the living room and see our two dogs, a german shepard and a great dane there is always a lot of furr around the house.

I walk into the kitchen and start cooking eggs (my sister taught me bc i cant cook much) since i barwly know how to cook it took about an hour of tries to get it right. As soon as i finish the last egg i hear foot steps walking down the stairs and i see my older sisters face peek into the kitchen at the smell of eggs and toast. She sees me and runs to me huggong me.

"Omg, welcome back denki!!"

"Hi, elaina" (this was the first name that pops into my head)

"Im gonna go wake everyone up"

"Alright" and with that she runs up the stairs to wake up my parents and little sister. Once they are all awake they come down the stairs and say a 'welcome back' and a 'happy birthday'. My dad puts his arm around my shoulders and says

"My boy is finally 16" and gives me a smirk, trying to embarras me. I ignore him.

"I made eggs"

"We are supposed to be makeing you breakfast not the other way around" my mom mentioned and everybody agrees but takes the eggs.

° time skip brought to you by my aching neck °

It is now 5pm and we have already had diner and i opened my presents and got cards and all of my distant family have left. My parents and sisters had to go to my little sisters soccer game but i didnt go because i didnt feel like it. I went up to my room and as soon as i sit down i get a call from jirou. I answer it and as soon as its against my ear

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUMBASS, NOW WHERE ARE YOU"

I pull my phone away from my ear and respond

" Thank you and im at my house celebrating with my family, evej though they arent here rn."

"Well me and yaomomo have a birthday present for you."

"You can come over if you want, im nit coming back to the dorms."

"Alright we're coming" she then hung up. I was so confused on everythig at this point.

After like 45 minutes i hear the doorbell so i walk down thw stairs and ooen the door. Kyoka and yaomomo were at the door so i ker them in. They said hi and hugged me then i led them up to me room.

"So whats the suprise?" I asked curiously when we got in the room and shut the door. They didnt say anything but suddenly they started undressing. I was shocked to say the least.

They both got fully undressed and were dressed in lingere. I could feel my pants getting tighter. I walked over to the door and locked it then turned to them.

Without any words i grabbed yaomomo by the waist and started making out with her. Jirou the started undressig me first by taking my shirt off. While jirou was doing that i was still making out with momo and i slipped my hand into her bra playing with one of her boobs. Jirou then proceeded to take off my pants, stripping me down to my underwear.

I put momo on the bed, and grabbed a condom one of my uncles gave me as a joke. i set it aside and jirou climbed on the bed, fully naked now and started making out with momo. I started pulling down momos underwear while jirou was occupying her mouth and boobs. I got her underwear past her beautiful thighs and down to her ankles. I play with her pu$$y for a few minutes, teaser her until i put my finger in. I heard her gasp into jirous mouth.

After i had three fingers in her i pulled out all three of them and opened the condom and pulled down my boxers. Then i put the condom on the throbing member and alined it with her pu$$y. I then pushed forward a little bit letting her get used to the feeling. After a few minutes of gradualy going further she begged me to start thrusting, so i did. Her moans were music to my ears.

I started picking up the pace, hearing her moan louder and louder. I started going rougher and harder feeling myself about to cum. My thrusts started getting messier as i was getting closer. I eventualy cum and she gasps as i do. I then fall over next to her, both panting jirou on the other side of momo. Momo put her underwear back on and jirou got all her clothe back on but her lingere and we fell asleep cuddling each other.

Fin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count. 938

Hey, idk if i will be taking smut requests anymore but you can request it i might not do it and i might idk ill just have to see if it something i can do within a day. But i hoped you enjoyed. Stay safe 🖤