Chapter 161: Protect This World

Start from the beginning

Thinking about it this way, Gabriel should know more, maybe she could help.

Moreover, according to Shido, Gabriel had become an internet addict girl who only liked online games. Such a person would be the best to talk with.

The two chatted for a while, but there was no substantial progress. The current direction was mainly to find the whereabouts of the power of the Tree, then they might think about other things.

Yoshino didn't speak at all. She didn't understand their discussion very much, but she knew that the two of them were talking about serious things, so she didn't want to disturb them.

After listening for a while, Yoshino felt a little tired. Usually, she would go to bed after 9pm, but because of the rare opportunity to come to this world and spend time with Shido, she forced herself to stay awake so she could feel his presence more.

It's past 1am now, Yoshino fell asleep peacefully, the corners of her mouth raised slightly, as if she was having a wonderful dream.

Shido carried Yoshino in his arms and walked to the Spirit's bedroom, covering her with a blanket nicely, then asked Kotori to sleep with her. As for him, he went back to his room and thought about things quietly...

"Now, let's begin our date."

Epilogue

"So it worked! Yoshino-onee-san is able to stay longer..."

Sitting in a secret garden, the little girl with plum hair exclaimed with her little feet kicking the ground.

The little girl was Rio, the one who gave powers to Shido earlier today.

To be honest, she was a bit nervous meeting Shido today. After all, she did not expect him to find her lead so fast. But it could not be helped, since she told Maki, the goddess of the Tree of Life, to disperse her powers all over the world.

Although Maki's powers were not as great as Rio's, her reiryoku was still powerful enough to do serious damage. If lost in the hands of evil, it would cause great casualties.

And now, it's her duty to make sure the "evil" doesn't get her hands on it.

"Papa, I will see you tomorrow~"

Author's Note:

The story is completed! I am gonna take a break, but don't worry, I will write the sequel on April 11th, and the journey will begin officially.

The sequel will be named "Shido's Path to Help the Spirits Stay".

Thank you all for staying with me on this journey so far! You have no idea how much this means to me. Please continue supporting me on my sequel as well.

Hope you have success in your school and life as well! 

PS: Enjoy the Spirits gallery down here! (Origami to Tohka)