Chapter 49: Three Questions

As Shido thought, this was indeed a loophole in the game. After all, no one would have thought that there would be one man and two women participating in the game together, so there were some problems in the judgment.

Now that two dice appeared, Shido didn't know what to do. After thinking about it, let's throw them out one by one!

"Yuzuru, let's see you roll this one."

Shido smiled and said. He wanted both of them to participate in the game.

"Acknowledgement. Yuzuru is different from Kaguya, she will definitely throw good numbers!"

Yuzuru nodded gently, then took the dice, and saw her throw forward...

five.

"Excited. As expected, Yuzuru is much stronger than Kaguya."

The corners of Yuzuru's mouth rose slightly, and she stepped forward following the numbers on the dice.

"One, two, three, four, five..."

The trio stopped, and Shido unexpectedly discovered that the square under his feet was no longer a white grid, but a pink one.

Generally speaking, this should be a special grid that triggers special events, but Shido felt that the two challenges just now were special enough, so it was impossible to guess what the content of this grid would be.

"Puff puff!"

A thing that looked like a red panda suddenly jumped out, standing on its feet, and was talking.

But after all, it was a virtual world, it should not be surprising.

The little panda said:

"Do you really know your girlfriend? There are three questions here. If you get the correct answer, you can continue the game, but if you get one wrong, you will stop moving for one round!"

Shido nodded gently, and at the same time wondered what the problem would be. After all, there are many things that this little panda cannot know, so the questions asked should be things that can be measured on the spot... ...

Sure enough, the little panda smiled slightly, and then asked:

"First question, what is your girlfriend's height?"

"Yuzuru is 158cm, and Kaguya is 157cm."

Shido answered in seconds. Since the Spirits would no longer grow taller, there was no need to worry that their height would change.

The little panda glanced at the Yamai sisters. Although it didn't know which one was Yuzuru or Kaguya, they were indeed 158cm and 157cm. As an artificial AI, it had a powerful analysis function. It gave a thumbs up to Shido, and it was determined that he had answered the question correctly.