✾𝟭𝟬𝟳✾

Start from the beginning

"Do not go anywhere for now, Mr. Conductor, and do not panic, I'll keep you safe," Y/n said with a reassuring smile which brought the conductor a sense of peace from her small simple smile. Y/n face the demon and furrowed her brows. 'How am I going to do this?' she thought to herself. 

The tentacles straightened as it formed into one huge structure, then suddenly, it separated and it formed into a bowl on to the train, the unfilled spaces were flooded with thick sheets of meat as Y/n cringed in disgust. "The gash is closing up. It's regenerating so fast!" Tanjiro exclaimed from the other side, he stood beside the boar headed boy as he looked with concern at the bowl of meat. 

Y/n furrowed her brows and nodded to herself reassuringly. "Inosuke, Tanjiro! Synchronize our breathings and attack together!" Y/n screamed loudly over the beating wind. "Two of us will cut the flesh and one of us will sever the bone!" Y/n exclaimed. "Y'know what? That's a great idea!" Inosuke yelled brightly at the thought. 

"Good thinkin'!" he complimented as Y/n smiled and nodded. "Thanks!" she exclaimed brightly. Tanjiro and Inosuke steadied their blades as Y/n leaned forward and held her blade. "Let's do this!" Tanjiro exclaimed loudly. Y/n took one step but stopped when a huge block of red meat grew as Y/n's eyes widened in surprise. A huge blue eye peered at her attentively as Y/n gasped. The whole structure of the gooey meat had eyes staring into all kinds of point of views. 

'A blood art!' Y/n thought as the eyes turned to her and looked at her. The kanji read, 'dream.' "Inosuke, Y/n! Slash your own neck in your dream! It'll wake you up!" Tanjiro screamed loudly. Y/n was thrown back at the attack as her eyes turned white, her pupils rolled to the back of her head as she stumbled backwards, entering into a immense room of sleep. Blood splattered in the dream as Y/n's eyes rolled back to its place and gritted her teeth. 

Just then, the eyes looked at her again and sent another wave of spells as Y/n was sent into a state of unconsciousness again. 'You idiot! Keep your eyes shut!' Y/n thought to herself as she killed herself again in the dream. Y/n furrowed her brows. Guess that sight is not the right sense to let it open for now as Y/n huffed out a breath. She closed her eyes, entering to an aura of tranquility once again as she shut her senses of sight and opened the senses of her touch. 

"Okay, I got this!" Y/n exclaimed confidently as she kept her eyes shut, not being able to see anything as she leaped into the air and landed into the bowl of meat and eyes. Y/n sensed something odd. An iron, placed on a familiar skin. Y/n's eyes widened when she realized that it was Tanjiro placing his sword on to his neck. 'He must've mistaken it for a dream!' she thought as she dodged the creepy meat and went to Tanjiro quickly. 

She grabbed Tanjiro's wrist and pinned it down on to the ground, dragging Tanjiro down on to the ground as Tanjiro's burgundy eyes opened in surprise. "This isn't a dream, idiot! Don't fall for the trap!" Y/n exclaimed. A slash of iron was heard in the air behind them as Inosuke slashed the meat that was approaching the both of them. 

"You two! Don't die in such pathetic ways!" Inosuke scolded loudly. Inosuke started cackling loudly as Tanjiro looked up at Y/n. Inosuke slashed the meat and pinned it down with one of his ragged swords. "I'm wearing the hide of the mountain god on my head," he remarked proudly. Y/n helped Tanjiro up and faced to the other side. Her eyes are still shut, since, even if she opened it, she wouldn't be able to see anything because she shut the senses of her sight, which is horrible for Flower Breathing. 

"I bet he's too scared to look at me in the eye!" Inosuke exclaimed. Inosuke started chopping up the meat with eyeballs. "You looser eyeballs!" he exclaimed mockingly.  "All right!" Inosuke yelled happily as he raised both of his swords. "Now we just gotta rip this thing to shreds!" he exclaimed. 

Y/n's eyes perked when she heard the silent yet loud footsteps of a person's shoes. Y/n furrowed her brows, despite her being blind in the current state, she could see, except.. it was the organs and the physique of the person only. Y/n's eyes widened when she realized that it was the conductor's figure. "Inosuke!" Y/n exclaimed loudly. "Don't you dare get in the way of my dream!" he screamed as Y/n's feet carried her body quickly, but it stabbed Tanjiro instead. Y/n stopped in her tracks as she felt a wave of surprise and shock came in her heart. 

[ taisho secrets ] : 

- kyojuro was very impressed by y/n's skill. he would've made her his tsuguko if she wasn't a pillar yet. 

- enmu developed unknown feelings for y/n. 

- the day where y/n gave the cheesecake to senjuro, she felt her heart being ripped out of its place because she was actually looking forward to eating it with her squad. 

- she told this to tanjiro and so tanjiro shared his cheesecake with her (he fed her). 

- the conductor was supposed to stab y/n but because of her reassurance, he decided that he'd stab inosuke instead. 

[ notes ] 

- do you guys prefer a demon slayer x reader or just a character x reader?