𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜?

POV: Jay

It's a start of a new day once again, the leaves are getting really orange.

Out of habit I reached in my pocket for a pack. Yet nothing. I deffinately need to get this habit thing off.

Oh, is that- Celine?

"YEAH YEAH MUM- I'LL GET GOING BYEEE-"

she got luggage with her, like alot.

-POV end-

"And where are you heading too?"

She casually brushed her hair, for it is getting to her face.

"And nice to see you too Jay. I'm moving out to my apartment. Its quite near here." She chuckles a bit and continued carrying her luggage.

Jay isn't a guy who usually show love through actions. He's more of a reserved guy. The only one who really knew about Jay is his Father.

But, at this case its different. He felt some sort of connection with her. Without hesitation he took her bags. Celine was shocked at first putting on a smug face afterwards. Which caught the attention of Jay.

"Well? where is your apartment? We cant just stand here all day you know."

Celine smiled and pointed on the direction. It was next to his apartment.

They got in and its same and everything.The balcony of his Bedroom facing the balcony of hers. It was purely coincedential right??

After they had settled in and concluded their shock. It was 12 in the afternoon.

"I'm really hungryy" Celine sighed walking to her wallet. "Come on theres a store near by.

Then off the two went, the store was just 3 blocks away. And they have quite an unusual conversation.

"I don't really watch series. Their quite boring-"

"WHAT. JAY. Series are literal better than movies. Cause they make you excited and you dont have to wait for thousands of more years!"

"But most of the time there isnt a next season! Like name one good series that has all the seasons completed. With a complete story line." Jay asked the female.

"My little pony! Full storyline AND movies" Celine says with a smug look.

"Sheesh thats for kids though. Either way, No way I'm watching a series later. Let's watch Howl's moving castle instead." Jay says opening the door to the shop.

"Pleasee, Thats like 30 minutes long!"
"Atleast make it an hourrr" Celine complains, to which Jay found hilarious.

"So then what series you wabted to watch?" he says just incase the female had a good suggestion.

"The new series yk Heartstopper..."

"Oh the gay one. Yeah sure that sounds good. Never watched it though." He says finally agreeing to Celine. Celine's eyes lits up with joy as she skipped around happily with the food in the basket.

They payed for the good and head to Jay's apartment. Since Celine's apartment doesnt have any wifi yet nor furniture.

His house was cozy. It was decorated
with little trinkets and paintings. Not what Celine is expecting.

It wasn't a loft like her house

It wasn't a loft like her house. But it looked way more cozy. Jay headed to the kitchen to prepare their lunch while Celine opens up the series.

•••

They sat down there just having a good laugh and enjoying the show. Its now 3:33 pm, not quite late yet but Celine have to start unpacking.

They both said their goodbyes and Celine starts heading to her apartment.

•••

"Let the troubles begin!" she sighs and start to work on her apartment.

---------------------------𝙴𝙽𝙳---------------------------

A/N: Heloooo. So uhm Author here! I thought it would be nice if i give a picture to show the base of each character so i will! after a few chapters I will be making a proper info page for each character in th story :)) Thank you!! <33