Chapter 202 Not Seen

 Li Chen didn't expect that Qiao Sheng also hated Yun Hai very much. It should be because of him and Xiao Xiao that he had an opinion on Yun Hai, otherwise the two had never had contact with each other before.

Explain to him: "Yunhai likes Xiaoxiao, but Xiaoxiao doesn't like him, so Yunhai can't marry her, don't worry about it, I have told Yunhai's father Zhao Zhijie, if Xiaoxiao doesn't like Yunhai, then he I will stop Yunhai from forcing him to marry Xiaoxiao, and didn't Xiaoxiao hurt Du Yuemin's eye? I was afraid that Du Yuemin would go to the medicine hall to find fault again, so I asked Zhao Zhijie to negotiate with the Du family and let him His family is not allowed to do anything to hurt Xiaoxiao, but only if Xiaoxiao treats Yunhai's mother."

Qiao Sheng immediately asked, "If you want to treat that woman, this Xiaoxiao should not agree." Qiao Sheng was worried. Said that when Xiaoxiao stood up, she didn't listen to anyone's advice, which Lichen knew best.

What's more, Xiao Xiao was definitely unwilling to treat the woman who had hurt her before.

Li Chen sighed, "I've thought about it, if you don't help to see a doctor, Zhao Zhijie might force Xiaoxiao to see it, it's better for everyone to take a step back now, Xiaoxiao treats Xu Wenhui, the Zhao family Protecting Xiaoxiao behind his back, with Zhao Zhijie and his credit in the past, since he can say this, he will definitely do it, so for the time being, don't worry about what means Yunhai will make to let Xiaoxiao marry him. You also help me with Xiaoxiao said, let her put aside her temporary personal grievances and treat Xu Wenhui, and even if Zhao Zhijie can't be cured, she won't blame Xiaoxiao, and what kind of treatment is not to look at Xiaoxiao herself."

Thinking of Xiaoxiao's attitude towards Yunhai , he knew that Xiao Xiao would not like Yun Hai.

It seems reasonable for Qiao Sheng to hear him say this. The Zhao family is very particular about family background. If Xiaoxiao treats Xu Wenhui, then the Zhao family will not have to marry Xiaoxiao, and Xiaoxiao is not willing to marry Yunhai. With the help of the Zhao family, after the Du family was investigated last time, the Zhao Zhijie family is better than the Du family now, and Zhao Zhijie seems to be Du Yueda's superior.

"Lichen, you're too smart. Zhao Zhijie's position is higher than Du Yueda's. Du Yueda dare not listen to him. If he came forward to protect Xiaoxiao, then the Du family would not dare to move Xiaoxiao. Dude, you're absolutely right. Xiaoxiao is too good, I have to leave now and think about Xiaoxiao's safety, if you treat her like this, if Xiaoxiao marries someone else, it won't be worth it."

Sighing, this is also the first time I saw Li Chen is so attentive to a woman and thinks of her everywhere.

Li Chen replied without thinking: "No, I just want her to live a better life in the future, and I don't think much about other things. Besides, it's not easy for Xiaoxiao. For a girl to open such a pharmacy, her parents She's gone again. There are a few girls of the same age as her who can do it. For example, Lijuan from my family, it would be nice if Xiaoxiao was half sensible."

"Yes..."

Li Chen continued: "You too, whether I'm with Xiaoxiao or not, if Xiaoxiao is in trouble after I leave here, you must help him."

After speaking, he took out a thick envelope from his pocket.

"This is—"

"You give Xiaoxiao money and some food stamps. All I have left is to help her."

Qiao Sheng said sourly after hearing this, "Dude, I'm so poor. I've never seen you help me so generously before!" he said with a gusto.

"Come on, I don't think I've done much to help you over the years. Besides, what I've taken is my savings over the years, so there's only so much." He cursed angrily.

"I know, of course, money is to be kept for my own woman. I can understand it, but I seem to think that this Xiaoxiao has never been short of money. The family often eats meat, and I never feel distressed when I buy things. Sometimes I always feel She may earn more money than the two of us combined, and you don't know if she's willing to give it to her, and she usually doesn't like to take advantage of others." He

scratched his head and said, in private, The sister Qiao Ann actually called Xiao Xiao a rich woman and didn't want to eat with him at home. She often went to Xiao Xiao's house to eat and drink. Anyway, she felt that Qiao Ann had gained a lot of weight in the past few months.

Li Chen didn't mean to take the money back, but said: "If Xiaoxiao doesn't want it, just keep it for me, and give it to me when I come back later, or if I can't get along in the new place and come back. At some point, there will still be some savings."

Qiao Sheng heard him say this, and didn't refuse, anyway, it wasn't for him, so he could keep it for the time being, and told her when Xiaoxiao came back, and he said it with more jealousy. Li Chen gave her all his family's property, if Xiao Xiao was moved, maybe he would wait for Li Chen for a little more time.

"Okay, I'll give it to Xiaoxiao when she's free."

Li Chen and Qiao Sheng didn't know how long they had been sitting in the backyard, but when it was completely dark, Xiaoxiao didn't go home and walked to the front. In the medicine hall, Xu Ran just came back to tell them that Xiao Xiao was rescued by Dr. Xue to rescue a pregnant woman who was in labor and would not be back tonight.

"Don't come back? What can I do! Li Chen, otherwise, you can wait for her over there..." Qiao Sheng felt a pity for Li Chen without seeing her for the last time before leaving.

"...Forget it, don't go, it's more important to save people..." Pregnant women, if they're not careful, they will die. He might as well not bother at this time. There may not be enough fate between Xiaoxiao and Xiaoxiao, otherwise they can't be together once or twice.

He can't go over to wait for her now. The family is waiting for him to go back, and he has to pack his luggage. He doesn't know when he will come back. He has a lot of things to bring.

He sighed and looked around, the street lights were all on, especially after staring at the intersection for a long time but still no sign of Xiao Xiao, he turned around and left with disappointment after a while.

Seeing that his back was full of loneliness, Joan couldn't help feeling sympathy.

"Brother, what should I do? Brother Lichen will be leaving tomorrow, but I won't be able to see Xiaoxiao." However, Xiaoxiao is going to treat someone today. She is still a pregnant woman and can't walk away. Poor.

Qiao Sheng knew that this was the case, and the two of them couldn't see each other tonight.

"Why don't I go to the hospital and wait, and when Xiaoxiao is done, I'll let her go to see Lichen, but it doesn't seem to work, and I don't know when Xiaoxiao will be busy... Forget it, they If the two are destined to meet again."

Li Chen was in a hurry to leave, but Xiao Xiao couldn't get away to save people, so they couldn't see each other again.

"Brother, you have to go to work tomorrow, let Xu Ran go to the hospital to wait for Xiao Xiao after eating, and Xu Ran won't go to work in the pharmacy tomorrow, you can rest at home." Qiao An arranged.

There were a few people in the medicine hall. Xu Ran was fine for a day off, and she and Dr. Lin were still there.