CHAPTER FORTY-ONE - NIGHT EXCURSION

Being able to roll around in bed without anyone telling him to do something else is a pleasure Cade always desired but hardly gets.

Because of the "injury" he have, he is now being pushed by everyone to rest unlike the usual where everyone wanted him to move.

His family is worried for him because of the recent incident that even Ron would uncharacteristically bring him the sweet teas that he actually liked.

Only Cale is aware that there is really no injury because of the ancient power Vitality of the Heart.

But even knowing so, Cale still couldn't help but be worried and decided not to believe everything his brother tell him one hundred percent.

Now that everyone else left to do things on their own, Cade is now alone with the black kitten.

Cale went to continue his training while the kittens were taken by Ron. Eruhaben is back in his lair and said that he'll be back in a few days. Where as Choi Han went with Rosalyn and Lock to get some revenge for the former princess.

There is nothing for Cade to do now but to stare at the ceiling.

"Weak human."

"Hmm?"

"When are we leaving?"

Cade is quiet for a while.

"Tonight."

Raon perked up. He had been bored just lying around in bed. He wanted to do something fun. And now the weak human is proposing an exciting activity.

"Who else is going?"

"Just the two of us."

"Huh? Just us."

Cade looked at the black dragon disguised as a kitten and picked him up. He held the kitten in front of him while he's still lying down.

He stared into the deep blue eyes of the curious dragon.

"It will be only you and me. We won't tell the others either."

"Is it okay?"

The four-year-old asked worriedly.

"Of course. I will be with a great and mighty dragon. What could happen to me?"

Cade smirked at Raon. Raon wagged his tail, ears twitching.

"You are right weak human! I, the great and mighty Raon Miru will protect you!"

Raon declared puffing his chubby furry chest.

Cade placed him down on his chest and stroked the soft fur.

"That's right. Just you is enough."

Cade fell asleep formulating the plan to take the new ancient power.

Night fell and the whole place became quiet.

He had On and Hong sleep with Cale tonight. It is not unusual as the children would always switch from Cade to Cale whenever they feel like it.

Cade waited until everyone else fell asleep, even Ron and Beacrox.

But to make sure that they wouldn't feel anything, Cade had Raon put a barrier in his room that would deceive the vicious and powerful humans in their home.