"Ah, poor Ned has been waiting for twenty minutes." Peter rushes to start his engine. He places his hand on my thigh, sending a chill down my spine.

"Yeah... Can I play Harry so you can get ready for his concert?" I ask him.

"Sure." He agrees. I plug my phone into his aux cord and I begin playing it and As It Was plays first.

"That's his god daughter saying that." I say, referring to the 'Come on Harry, we want to say goodnight to you.' Peter just nods his head. "In this world it's just us, you know it's not the same as it was." I sing.

Peter grabs my hand and kisses it. "We are going to swing if you're okay with it. It will be quicker." He pulls his car back into the parking lot.

"Uh... Sure." I agree. Peter gets out and then opens the door for me. I get out then his suit covers him, he picks me up and shoots his web, we begin swinging and it is so horrifying as usual. "Remind me to stop saying okay to this stuff!" I shout.

"Okay!" Peter shouts as we swing the air.

About three minutes later, we land on the ground, Peter's suit uncovers him and we walk into the coffee shop. Ned is sitting with our drinks and pastries. "I'm so sorry, Ned. We didn't forget. We just lost track of time." I explained.

"Yeah, we were... sidetracked and I promise we remembered." Peter mutters as we sit into the booth with him. He wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"It's totally okay, dudes. I was late too." Ned nods his head. "Anyways, when are we going to build your legos you got, Y/N?"

"Oh." I glance away. "I already built it... But who knows, Mr. Stark will probably destroy it soon."

"I want to meet that cat so badly!" Ned begs.

"Yeah, probably soon." Peter says, he smiles at the thought. "Anyways, we need to start planning for where we are going to live in Boston."

"Right." Ned agrees.

"I have money from my dad, so I would be willing to pay the majority of rent if you guys bought stuff like groceries and toiletries, etcetera." I mummer. They both nod their heads.

"That would be great." Peter smirks at me. I shake my head at him.

"Yeah." Ned utters. "So... I'm just gonna ask, do we need three bedrooms or..." His voice trails off. Oh god...

"Probably three bedrooms in case anyone comes over, like Pep and Morgan or something." I take a sip of my iced latte.

"Yeah." Peter nods his head. "Also, we are going to let Y/N decorate, I don't care what you say."

"Badass." Ned nods his head while smirking. I chuckle a bit then I take a bite of my toast. I then pull out my wallet and give Ned $20 for mine and Peter's stuff.

"That's for this." I mumble. He nods. "Okay, we are going to be sure to not spend too much time together so that we won't get sick of each other, right?"

Peter's hand moves from around me to on my thigh. I suck up air. He gives it a squeeze. "Right." Peter agrees.

"As Morgan would say. 'You guys make me have throw up in my mouth.'" Ned mutters. I flip him off then take a sip of my drink.