Chapter 40 - Nothing perfect lasts (SMUT 18+)

Josh took over for his brother, pumping into you, and squeezing your thighs in his hands. Jake stood over you and watched your face contort from the pleasure. You reached out to grab Jakes cock in your hand but he pulled back, not letting you reach him. You tilted your head back in disappointment. Josh began slowing his pace, going in and out of you with even more tenderness, which was excruciating considering you were getting close. Jake saw your face and knew what that had done to you.  "Don't let her cum." Jake instructed his brother. An evil grin formed on Josh's face. Jake rested his hand on your breast and gently squeezed, he then carefully ran his fingertips down your body. Over your chest, down your stomach, and over your thighs. He finally placed them over your clit, and began rubbing vigorously as Josh continued to fuck you. "Fuck she's so wet" Josh moaned. Jake looked down and into your eyes "Good girl." He praised. You felt like you were about to explode. The pressure was building in your stomach and your moans were getting louder. Almost as if it was planned, Josh pulled out of you and Jake stopped rubbing. They gave each other a quick glance before Jake spoke up. "I said no cumming. We will stop if you don't behave. Do you understand?" Jake asked sternly. You loved it when he talked to you like that, when he dominated you. You nodded. Josh slowly pushed into you again and leaned down "Be a good girl for me mama, so I can keep fucking you." You bit your lip and nodded again. You never wanted this to end but they were making it so hard not to cum. "Fuck her harder, I want to watch her struggle." Jake said to his brother before placing his fingers back over your clit. "Open" Jake instructed. You opened your mouth for him, letting him thrust into you. He began fucking your mouth, pushing all the way to the back, and using his free hand to grip the back of your head. The feeling of Josh inside of you, Jake rubbing your clit, and Jake in your mouth was almost too much. You were going to cum. Your breathing became shallow and your muscles began to tighten. Again as if it was planned, the boys stopped simultaneously. Josh gave Jake a look you'd never seen before and they switched places immediately. Jake got down on his knees and pulled you to the edge of the bed. He began slowly licking you, rubbing his tongue through every fold and lapping away at your wetness. You cried out, forgetting how good he looked with his head in between your legs. Josh crawled on top of you, and placed a knee on either side of your head. "Open up baby girl." He directed you. You did as your were told and Josh pushed his cock deep into your throat, which automatically made you gag. "Fuck I love that sound" Jake groaned from in between your legs. "What? This sound?" Josh asked, shoving deep into your throat again. You gagged again as tears fell from your eyes. "Fuck yes." Jake approved. Josh was pumping in and out of your mouth so quickly that you could barely breathe. You were getting close. Jake could tell by how much you were dripping onto his face that were going to cum. "Cum for me baby girl." Josh instructed. You were finally able to let yourself go there. Jake slowly pushed three fingers into you and started sucking on your clit, hard. Josh just kept at it, seemingly close himself. All three of you, breathing heavily, grunting and moaning. Josh grabbed your head in both hands and began driving into you as hard as he could. You felt him release down the back of your throat at the exact same time you felt Jake push his cock into you. You swallowed and gripped the sheets, preparing for your own high, which came immediately. You were tingling and melting at the same time. "Fuckkk" you moaned. Josh removed himself from on top of you and instead got on his knees at your side, taking your nipple into his mouth, and lightly flicking it with his tongue. Jake pulled out of you and kept stroking himself. He clenched his jaw as he came onto your stomach, moaning your name. You leaned your head back, just trying to catch your breath. "AH WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!" Josh yelled at his brother. Jake burst out in laughter "Fuck, my bad." Josh wiped his forearm on the bed "This is the last time we're doing this shit, I swear to god." He said, as he made his way to the bathroom. "What the fuck happened?" You asked Jake, confused. "I might have... gotten a little on him." He said through a smile. You couldn't help but chuckle a little as well. Jake winked at you "But don't worry, we're definitely doing this again."

You slowly got up from the bed, but your legs were shaking so bad that you almost immediately collapsed. You fell back down onto the bed and Jake rushed over to sit next to you "Whoa, you okay doll?" You smiled at nodded. "Well, maybe some water?" You said. Jake kissed your forehead and went to grab you some water from the mini fridge. Josh walked out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but sweatpants. "You know, I will never forget the first time we made love." Josh said to you "Do you remember?" He asked. You froze, not sure how to respond. Technically the first time you had sex with Josh was when Jake and Josh played that blindfold game with you, but you weren't sure if he considered that making love. "I do" Jake chimed in. "It was the first time you ever got her. I know damn well it only takes once to be in love." Jake said, laying down and pulling you down with him. You turned away from him and pushed your hips against him, letting him spoon you. Josh crawled onto the bed and laid down in front of you, facing you. He began stroking your cheek gently as Jake played with your hair. "I do love you" Josh said. "I love you too Joshy." You spoke softly. "And I love you" Jake's gravely voice in your ear sent goosebumps down your arms. "I love you too Jake." You said, pushing your butt against his pelvis. Everything in this moment was perfect, but you knew that nothing perfect lasted.

*****************
If you like my art and want to support me here's how! ❤️

Venmo: @jakekiszkasfuturewife

My eternal love,
Keara