Chapter 30 - Honesty

You made your way back to your room, determined to immediately tell Jake what happened. You knew that if Josh and Sam told him what happened with Josh's girlfriend and THEN he found out about Sam's advances on you he'd be more hurt. You had to tell him now. You opened the door and Jake bombarded you with a tight hug, squeezing you and whispering in your ear "I love you so much." You relaxed into his arms pushed your cheek against his chest. He pulled back "I want to know all about that conversation but Danny wants us all at the studio, apparently we're late." You gritted your teeth "Okay, I really think we need to talk about it first though." Jake gave you a sympathetic look, quickly kissing your forehead "I'm sorry baby, duty calls. I'll try to be quick." and with that he grabbed his jacket and was out the door. You could hear him knocking on Sam's door, and the two of them talking, laughing, and making their way downstairs together. You sat down on the bed, feeling completely defeated. You thought about texting him what happened, but ultimately decided it would be better to have that conversation in person. You grabbed another beer, trying to calm your nerves. Just sitting in this hotel room alone for hours and waiting to tell Jake was going to be torture.

About an hour and a half had passed and you couldn't wait any longer. You were going stir crazy. You got dressed and called an Uber to take you to the studio. Once you arrived you walked in and saw that Josh's girlfriend was there. Why weren't you invited but she was?? That stung. You saw that Jake was in the middle of recording. Out of pure confusion and anger you swung open the door "Josh can I talk to you for a second please?" You asked him. He nodded and followed you out front. Once the two of you walked through the doors you just spilled out what you were thinking "So you let Sam fuck your girlfriend?" Josh didn't look surprised or nervous, in fact he looked proud. He smiled "Yeah. We had fun." You rolled your eyes "Were you ever going to tell me or Jake about that??" You asked, clearly irritated. Josh looked confused "Why would I? It's not really anybody's business." You immediately felt offended, but you knew he was right. "Josh, you told me you loved me. We have sex all the time, don't you think I deserve to know?" Josh pulled out a smoke and lit it, taking a big inhale. "Not at the time, no." He exhaled. "Well I'm gonna tell Jake if you don't." You said. Josh just nodded "Do what you must." He was being so nonchalant about this whole thing. You thought for a moment before responding "I think we need to talk about it, the three of us." Josh just smiled at you "Okay." he agreed, cheerfully. You grabbed his smoke from him and took a drag "Oh and just so you know, Sam tried to kiss me earlier." Josh's eyes shot up to yours and his nostrils flared "He what?" You were honestly surprised at his reaction, he seemed genuinely angry. You nodded "Yeah, but I pushed him away." Josh took his cigarette back from you "He's overstepping. You were not part of the deal." He sounded downright pissed. "What deal?" You asked. Josh sighed "I told Sam he could share my girlfriend with me, if it's what she wanted, but after the first time we all had sex she changed her mind." You cringed "Okay, so she doesn't want Sam, but she wants my fiancé?" Josh giggled at that "I mean we are twins." You rolled your eyes playfully "Yeah yeah yeah... alright." Josh put out his smoke "Alright, so I need to talk to Sam, because that's not okay." You looked down at your feet "Hey Josh can I ask you something?" Josh stepped closer to you and placed his hand on your cheek "Anything." You could feel yourself blush, even though you'd known him for years at this point he still gave you butterflies. "How come you're willing to share your girlfriend with Sam, but you're not willing to share me with Sam?" Josh looked as if you'd caught him off guard "Oh, well I suppose it's different with you. Jake hadn't approved it, and Sam should know better." You nodded in agreement. Josh leaned in and kissed your cheek "I have to back inside, talk later?" - "Yes, talk later" you concurred.

You were back at the hotel waiting for everyone when you received a phone call. It was from Jake. "Hello?" You answered. Jake's voice was hushed "Hey babe, what's going on?" You immediately felt your stomach drop, did Josh tell him? "What do you mean?" You asked. "Josh told me you stopped by earlier, everything okay?" You took a sigh of relief "Yeah baby, we'll talk when you get back." - "Okay, I love you. We're leaving in a minute." You were so unbelievably nervous for this conversation, but also so ready to get it over with.

Jake softly opened the hotel door and made his way over to you, wrapping you in a hug. "So... Josh will be over here in a minute, what's going on?" You pulled back and shook your head "It's a mess.." You started. Jake put his index finger up "Wait. I'm gonna need alcohol for this, huh?" You forced a smile "Yeah, probably" you said. Jake walked over to the mini fridge and made you both a vodka cran. Before you could even say thank you, there was a knock at the door. Jake opened it, letting Josh inside. You got goosebumps thinking about the last time you were alone with the boys in a hotel room. You took a deep breath forcing yourself to focus on the task at hand. "So can I have one?" Josh asked pointing to the drink in your hand. "You know where it is." Jake snapped at him. Josh chuckled and made his way to the fridge. It was silent while Josh started making his drink. You couldn't take the tension anymore and you opened up "Josh and Sam fucked Josh's girlfriend." You told Jake. Jake looked utterly confused "Okay. When?" he asked. "Getting right to it, huh?" Josh asked you, laughing. "I don't think it's funny, Josh." You shot at him. Josh rolled his eyes at you "Relax babe. It's not a big deal." Jake chimed in "Babe?". Josh inhaled and raised his eyebrows "Wow you guys are really on edge. I thought we were all having fun here. What's the big deal?" You felt your insides start to burn, now you were getting really angry.  You raised your voice "It's not fun when you hide your sexual escapades from us!" Josh furrowed his brows "I don't know if you really have the room to talk!" He was shouting now too. Jake stepped him "That's not fair. She told me about you two." he said, defending you. Josh got visibly more angry and shot back at his brother "Oh please. Don't act like honesty is your strong suit Jake." "Okay! ENOUGH!" You chimed in. "We are all getting together and creating a pact of honesty right now. From here on out." You tried to mediate the situation. Josh scoffed "Whatever. Maybe Jake should tell you what really happened that night then. Don't ya think, Jake?" You froze and felt the contents of your stomach start to shift. You looked at Jake "Jake.... What is he talking about? What night?" Jake glared at his brother. "You're a prick."