Chapter 12: Fantasy - Part 1 (READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION)

Please read at your own discretion. This chapter will not be for everybody. If you don't like it scroll on my love. (SMUT, 18+, TWINS) (written with a little help from a friend, anonymous badass)

It was date night with Jake and you could hardly contain yourself. You knew what date night meant. It meant one on one attention from Jake. No distractions, no sharing your time, nothing but you and him enjoying each other. Date night tonight was your favorite, showing each other new songs, playing each other music, Jake singing to you, and all the cuddles you could ever want. Being wrapped up in Jakes arms was an indescribable feeling. "Hey babe, I'll be back in like 20. I'm going to get Taco Bell with Sam. Want anything?" Jake peered around the bedroom door of the hotel. "I'm good, thanks." You smiled at him. "I can't wait until tonight." he winked at you.

Jake had been gone for about 20 minutes when you finally heard the hotel door open. "Thank god, I was getting lonely." You said as you stood up to go greet Jake. You walked around the corner of the bedroom to see Josh leaned against a wall smirking at you. "I'm sorry you're lonely." God damn it, Josh. You weren't sure how to respond. You definitely couldn't say the things you wanted to say. You knew you were probably overthinking this. "Anything I can do to help?" He asked you, staring at your lips the entire time. This is not happening, you thought. "Why are you really here, Josh?" You asked walking over to the couch. "I'm waiting for my Taco Bell." His eyes were still locked on you. Sam burst through the door, Jake not far behind him. "TACOSSS" he shouted as he tossed a bag to Josh. The boys ate and laughed together, threw lettuce at each other, and even fought over the last taco, like true brothers would. "Okay boys, I'm calling it. You three have fun." Sam said winking at you and the twins as he left the room. Something about that phrase, 'You three have fun', was intoxicating. You needed to get that out of your head immediately. Jake gave Josh a look, and Josh smiled, like they had an inside joke they weren't planning on sharing. You shifted in your spot on the couch out of pure anxiety. Jake was sitting to your left and Josh was sitting in the chair across from the two of you. Josh got up and made his way over to the right of you, sitting down next to you so your thighs were pressed against one other. You shot a look at Jake, knowing he had to be livid, but he wasn't. He was smiling. He nodded at you and gave you a look of approval. You felt Josh's hand rest on your thigh "You okay mama?". You couldn't speak, you were confused, anxious, and beyond excited. You wanted Josh so bad in this moment and he was right there, touching you and looking intently into your eyes waiting for your response. "I'm more than okay right now." you couldn't help but bite your lip. You looked back at Jake and he slowly leaned in for a kiss. Soft, warm, and passionate. All the while Josh running his hand up and down your thigh. Your whole body had goosebumps and you were already dripping. Jake pulled back and said "Theres something I've been meaning to ask you sweet girl." You swallowed hard "Ask me. Please ask me Jake." You couldn't hide your excitement anymore. Josh giggled next to you, still running his hand over your leg. "Well.." Jake pulled back slightly to get a better look at you "we want to play a game with you." Your stomach dropped "We?" You asked. You felt Josh move his hand to your back "Yes, us." He answered for his brother. You examined Jakes facial expression closely, trying to figure out if this was a test. You were heartbroken when he cheated on you and you weren't sure if this was his way of making sure you wouldn't do the same. "Jake, you WANT this?" You had to ask. "Yes, and I know you do too." He glanced at Josh "so does he." Jake took your chin in his hand, "I love you, and you dont have to do this, but if we do, it will change nothing. I wanted to hold off for a bit to be sure I knew where your loyalty lied" he said as he rubbed your chin "with me". Josh interjects, stealing your chin hastily, "and I know that you're his, but you're just too good not to share" he said as he licked his lips, an almost evil fire lit in his dark eyes. You had never seen Josh make that face before and you couldn't contain yourself as you let out a sigh. "So do you want to play a game with us?" Jake asked. You couldn't speak, you just nodded. Josh quickly stood up and walked over to a backpack near the front door pulling something out of it. Jake looked at you and mouthed "I love you." Josh then stepped in your line of sight "will you put this on for us?" he asked showing you a blindfold. You could see through his jeans that he was excited. "Mhmm" you agreed. Josh slowly walked up to you and gently put the blindfold over your eyes, tying it behind your head. "Listen carefully babygirl, this is how this is going to work. I am going to strip you down. And then we are going to take turns doing whatever we want to you. You have to guess who is touching you. And if you guess right you will be rewarded. If you guess wrong, you will be punished. Understand?" Ugh, Jakes voice was so arousing. You nodded in agreement, you understood the rules. You felt hands begin to pull your clothes off and you couldn't be sure it was Jake. Suddenly your legs were being spread apart. You were shaking, you were so excited. You felt a warm and wet stripe being licked up your inner thigh and you let out a small groan. No hands were touching you, just his tongue, whoever it was. He put his lips gently around your clit and began lightly sucking, making you cry out. It felt so amazing, the way he was also lightly running his tongue over it. Jake was good at oral, but holy shit, this was on another level. Suddenly the sensation ceased and you heard Jake "Who was that baby?". You leaned your head back against the couch trying to catch your breath before guessing "That was Josh." you stated confidently.  "Good job, mama." Josh praised you. You felt two fingers slowly run up and down through your heat. You let out a soft moan, as you gripped the couch. You were waiting to feel what was next, and then it happened. One of the boys grabbed you, and laid you flat on your back on the couch, climbing on top of you. You felt euphoric as he pushed into you. He went as deep as he possibly could and you cried out. This was definitely Jakes cock. Pumping in and out, he pushed his thumb against your clit and began making small circles, you were so wet that his thumb was slipping too much to get any good pressure. He decided to take his palm and push on your clit that way. Your head fell back "oh my god, I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that" you encouraged him. He grabbed your hips, flipped you over, and immediately went right back to fucking you. You thought about how one of the boys was watching you get fucked, and it made you that much more wet. You loved the idea of Jake getting a little jealous, or Josh getting turned on by your naked body. Right as you were about to reach your peak, he pulled out. Your lower belly began aching as you pushed your thighs together trying to relieve some of the pressure. "Alright baby, who was that?" Jake asked. You smiled, "that was definitely Jake." *SMACK* You felt a hand spank your ass, hard. And then he grabbed a handful of your hair and brought your head up to his. "Wrong baby doll." Josh was practically whispering in your ear. Your whole body was immediately on fire. Holy shit, Josh just fucked you.