Another roar emitted from it's gaping mouth before it flew forward and tried reaching for the terrified Jedi who now was scrambling desperately trying to find anything he could to use as a weapon in his defense.

His last resort came to a rock which he picked up and used to smash the creature's clawed hand away from him.

In reaction the rancor retracted it's claw and wailed again in pain.

Luke then tried to run towards what looked like a door but to his dismay when it opened there was bars and a crowd of people behind them laughing.

Luke let out an aggravated growl through his gritted teeth before he turned to see the angry creature with bared blood stained teeth about to charge his way.

His breaths quickened as his desperate eyes searched the for anything else he could grab last minute.

He noticed a button across from him close to the where the beast had entered and an idea popped into his head. Instantly he picked up another rock and launched it with full force at the button.

The rock hit it smack on and the heavy solid gate fell with ease right ontop of the rancor, smashing his head with a loud thump.

With one final roar that shook the lair the creature finally took its last breath and died and the noise in the room above became dead silent with it.

The boss was in utter shock by Luke's victory against his pride and joy.

Leia peeked down the top of the pit with a big smile on her face. Jabba soon noticed and yanked her back by the chain he had around her neck.

Just when Luke caught his breath a guard came in from the barred door behind him and pulled him in, angrily shaking him.

A chubby man ran in pushed the guard off the Jedi knight then slowly walked over to the dead beast, his face falling at the sight.

"Bring me Solo and the Wookiee!" Jabba suddenly ordered. "They will suffer for this outrage!"

In his disguise, Lando sprinted down to Skywalker to bring him up.

"I'm here." Lando whispered to the hopeless Jedi as a guard grabbed his other arm.

He glanced at him and gave a quick nod as he pushed him back up to the higher level.

Luke, Han and Chewbacca all met at the entrance. Han was already bantering on like always until he realized who was beside him.

"Luke?" He could barely see but with all the commotion around him he knew right off the bat who he was. "Are you all right?"

"Fine. Together again. hun?" He remarked in sarcasm.

"Wouldn't miss it!" Solo chimed in. "How we doing?" He asked though it was obvious things weren't going so well.

"Same as always." Luke replied still using sarcasm.

"That bad, huh?"

They were pushed and shoved towards the mob boss who awaited them with a wide menacing smile.

"Where's Leia?" Han questioned as he struggled to make out the bodies through his blurred vision.

"I'm here!" She answered from under the big slime ball keeping her captive.