Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood X Reader Concept

This story takes place three years after the events of FMAB. Canon characters from the series can be interpreted how ever you want. If you want to Roy and Riza officially got together, then that's fine. It follows Y/N, an immigrant with very little and skills in alchemy. Y/N moved away from his outside country that is unheard of from Amestris and Xing. Y/N moves to Amestris to start a new life from his old country. After starting his job as a cashier at a deli, Y/N is quickly arrested by the military and blamed for a conspiracy involving kidnapping civilians and using them to create philosopher stone. After escaping and being on the run, Y/N and his friend Ollie; who is skilled in alchemy uncover who his behind the the conspiracy. Y/N and Ollie find out that the owner of the deli was behind the mystery and have the military arrest. The two would receive an apology and would become state alchemist of the capital. 

Throughout story

After joining the military, Y/N would work his way of having an official state title. After practicing alchemy with wire, he was the given the title, The Wired Alchemist. Ollie would be officially called The Steam Alchemist from his use of steam and condensing heat. 

-Y/n could get training from Ed and Al 

Y/N Past

Y/n grew up in a harsh environment. In his country, Alchemy was a sign of destruction and was outlawed. Y/N grew up with two friends who would practice alchemy in secret. One day, one of their friends was killed by state officers for the use of alchemy in front a politician. Y/N and his remaining friend would try human transmutation to bring their dead friend back. The price resulted in Y/N losing his life and his friend losing his legs. Y/N's legless friend decided to trade his/her life to bring back Y/N. Y/N would come back to life with the cost of having to have a scar of a transmutation circle on his back. When Y/N first went to the circle, he saw a glimpse of the truth and when coming back, he's able to perform alchemy without a transmutation circle.  After what happen, Y/N decided to leave his country and start over in Amestris.