ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75

Start from the beginning

"Donna, Don is downstairs. Do you want me to send him up?"

"No... no, I'm coming." Riley said as she looked at herself in the mirror one final time. She knew that Xerxes didn't like her with makeup and loved her natural hair but tonight was a little hard since she had butterfly locs. Riley wanted to keep it simple, so she wore jeans and a tube shirt with some heels. At the bottom of the steps, Xerxes stood in his normal attire looking sexy as usual.

"Hey...."

"We staying in?"

"Yeah, I want to speak with Adriel. No one is home but us and I know what Sister Ida told us and I tend to honor it, but we need to talk." She said biting her lower lip. X nodded pointing to the bar near the sitting room as they both make their way there.

"Talk."

Riley quickly wiped a tear looking everywhere but at Xerxes. "I lied... but I didn't sleep with Reece I swear!" She yelled as Xerxes sit up balling his fist. "It was stupid and I was listening to Mariah. She told me to have my fun while we were separated because you were. I met this man and it was all fun and games and we went down on each other. Then he wanted sex and I almost did it but something didn't feel right. H-he wasn't you. He started to threaten me telling me he would tell Reece if I didn't have sex with him...."

"Did you?" He asked not even looking in her direction. Riley shook her head as if X could see her. "DID YOU?!" He yelled as he slapped his hands on the glass table breaking it.

"NO! I SWEAR I KILLED HIM! I KILLED HIM! BECAUSE I COULDN'T STAND THE THOUGHT OF LOSING YOU ADRIEL! And... And something wasn't right. He knew about Reece and you, I never told him I was married. Nor anything about Reece." She spoke as he laughed.

"Losing me Riley." He laughed. "You've been putting me through hell for the last four months accusing me of fucking cheating when it was YOU! YOU RILEY! YOU! No, you didn't fucking fuck him but you put your damn mouth on another man's dick and let him touch what was fucking mine!" He yelled throwing whatever he could. Riley was scared to move so she sat there waiting for him to finish.

"He knew about me because it was all set up my your fucking friend! You know why? Because I knew. I knew because your friend told me and I chose to not believe it. You know that was the first time Mariah time to came on to me. I brushed her off and told her to fuck off. Still, she swore up and down you were in New York sleeping with another man, but she told me it was Reece. I guess I was the fool and still the fucking fool." He said gripping her by the shirt and pulling her to her feet. Riley close her eyes as his hand wrapped her neck squeeze, but she wasn't expecting him to rest his forehead against hers.

"Damn baby... I love you and no matter how bad you hurt me. I cannot find the strength to fucking leave you. I have tried. I file the damn divorce papers and then told Gen to void the case although I gave you the papers. I just wanted to see would you sign them. You have my fucking heart bleeding. I am dying on the inside because of you. Still, I would rip my heart out and hand it to you. Over, and over, and over again. I care for nothing but you and my children. I would die protecting you and kill myself for you. Is that what you want me to do Riley because I will." X said as she noticed the gun.

"XERXES STOP! FUCKING STOP! I DID THIS! I DID THIS TO US AND I KNOW IT! But don't do this! Don't lose your shit because of me and my stupidness! I promise you I will not leave you and I will never hurt you again.... You know what I have an idea. Where do the gardeners keep the shovels." Riley smirked.

"I have a better idea." Xerxes smirked grabbing her hand as they ran out the backdoor to the cemetery. Once they got to Mariah's grave they notice it was already dug up leaving them to look at each other.

"I see you two fools had the same idea as me and your Aunt." Paris and Nova's drunk asses laughed. "We burned the bitch then stomped on her ashes" Nova laughed making Xerxes and Riley share a look before laughing.

"It was an idea, but I don't think that Adriel and I would have made it that far. We are going to leave you two to it then." Riley said sending her dad and Vic a quick text message as they made their way back into the house laughing.

"X, I mean it do not do that shit again. I don't like to see you like that." She said grabbing his hand and refusing to let go. "I know the truth now and I promise you I told you everything. Please... please forgive me?" She pleaded kissing his hand as Xerxes sighed pulling his wife to him holding her for a long moment.

"I wish I could Babygirl. But I can't...."

"Adriel please...."

"Baby you have torn my heart apart. I don't think I have it inside of me to forgive." He sighed kissing the top of her head. "But I know I can't let you go either. Shit... shit...shit! Fuck it! FUCK IT ALL RILEY! I will forgive you only if you forgive me. No more of this shit. Mariah is gone she can no longer interfere in our lives. It's just you, me, and our children from now on. No one is to come between us." He said. Riley nodded feeling his tears drop on her shoulders as she pull back to wipe his face.

"I hate that I did this to you. I let her hurt us... you. I will never forget myself for it and I won't Adriel... But no one. I mean no one will ever come between us again. Adriel you are my best friend always and forever. I promise I remember that from now on. I forgive you... I forgive you and love only you." She said making him nod kissing her for the first time in months. X had to stop himself because if he didn't he would had her naked on the counter as he fucked her senseless.

"That has to wait... I will see you in the morning BabyGirl. I'm sorry about dinner... I don't think I can eat right now." He said kissing her once more before turning to leave.

"O-okay but Baby wait I want to come home with you. I... I just want you to hold me like you did the other night. Please?" Riley said as he nodded slowly grabbing her hand and pulling her along. Back at his house Xerxes allowed Riley to shower first then himself as he came back into the bedroom crawling into bed taking in her smell before wrapping his arms around her tight as if she would run.

"I love you." He whispered as he kissed her head drifting to sleep until....

"DADDY THERE IS A MONSTER UNDER MY BED!" Harper yelled making Riley laugh "What the hell have you been reading her Adriel?"

"Harper monsters are not real but if you like you can sleep with Daddy and me." Riley said making the little girl stare at Xerxes then Riley nodding running and jumping in the bed curling up right into Riley's arms. "Riley...."

"I promise I'll be nice Xerxes. I know now it was never her fault or Kaarina's." Riley said kissing the girl's forehead and whispering sleep.

" Riley said kissing the girl's forehead and whispering sleep

There you have it....

Thoughts please???