ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I... I... I... I came close to it when I was in New York. I was naked in front of him, but his touch wasn't right, and I ended it. I shouldn't have let it get that far. Then he started trying to blackmail me telling me if I didn't sleep with me he would tell Reece and I knew Reece would tell Xerxes...."

"I'm going to stop you there. Did your friend know?" Riley slowly nodded as Sister Ida wrote it down. "Do you go through with it?" Riley shook her head no.

"I-I killed him. Something didn't seem right like he knew about Reece and that he would tell my husband. It never went any further than kissing and touching." She said holding her head down. Sister Ida sensed the lie in her voice. She hummed tapping the pencil against the desk.

"Oral sex is cheating too Riley...."

"How do I tell him?" She asked as the sister arched a brow. She shook her head shrugging her shoulders at the same time. "You have to figure that one out. I have another couple that is coming in any second now. I will see you next Monday... Donna talk to your husband. I want to see a little change next week and a better one please." Sister Ida said as Riley leave making her way back home.

"Tanaka, why did I get the feeling you've been avoiding me son?" Luca yelled as Takahiro tried to sneak past his office door

"Tanaka, why did I get the feeling you've been avoiding me son?" Luca yelled as Takahiro tried to sneak past his office door. The man sighed stepping in with a smirk while Luca pointed to the chair in front of him.

"I am not...."

"You lie. Is this about you being with my father during his last moments? Hiro, I am not mad about that. Trust me I am grateful that you were, and he didn't die alone.... How are you and my daughter? Shouldn't she be ready to give birth any day now?" Luca said.

"Kamaria is only seven months Pops; I hope she will not be giving birth any day now." He laughed. "We are great though. I just wish we could say the same about Xerxes and Riley." He said as Luca nodded.

"They will get back right. No matter if they divorce or separate they will end up back together. The two of them know nothing else but each other. That is why I assign them to Sister Ida. Xerxes thinks he found her on his own." He laughed thinking of how the boy knew nothing about Sister Ida and her counseling.

"That is good to know. Tell me have you told your brother about his wife and daughter landing today?"

"Naw I figured let it be a surprise. Chance is another one that needs to get on common grounds with his wife. The woman clearly loves him, but he needs to see that he loves her somewhere in his heart. If he didn't he would have killed her besides having a child with her. Or sleeping with her besides that." Luca smiled as his brother walked in with one of their younger ones.

"LUCA WHAT THE FUCK COULDN'T YOU HAVE WARNED ME THAT IFE WAS COMING. BETTER YET ALIVE!"

"Are you disappointed that she is here?"

"No... I see what you are doing, and it isn't working asshole. I'm happy that my child is alive and safe. Her mother just comes along with the fucking package...."