"Love you too", he chuckled, "okay, I gotta go meet Rory and catch my flight".

We pulled apart and he hugged everyone else, holding onto Caleb a little longer; I knew they'd miss each other the most. When the door closed behind him we all stared at it for a good minute in dead silence, you'd think we were fucking grieving in here.

"Tangled?", Xav broke the silence, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"I'll get the popcorn", Xander muttered, disappearing into the kitchen.

"I'm on blankets", Cay held up a peace sign and jogged up the stairs.

"I'll change my clothes", Zane announced, taking a much slower journey up there.

"I need coffee", Scott yawned, following after Xander; that left me and Xav.

"Let's set it up Izzy", he clapped, "Flynn Rider awaits".

"You and your obsession", I laughed, "crazy".

"You love it really", he chuckled - hell yeah I did.

~~

"The line between sanity and insanity is so fucking thin right now", same Xander, same. It was Monday morning, the first day of school, and there were nothing but good vibes in the house today.

"Alexander, don't you seem ecstatic this morning?", Zane sipped his coffee with a smirk, "ready for school?".

"Don't you dare", he inhaled slowly, "don't ask me questions, don't look at me, don't speak either". Zane simply chuckled with a shake of the head, turning his attention to Xav who was in blue striped pyjama bottoms and a hoodie.

"Okay, I'm ready", he announced, "I'm driving right?".

"Xavier", Zane cleared his throat, "you are aware you're...-".

"Wearing pyjamas, I know", he deadpanned, "can't find any sweatpants". He had a ton of joggers, how couldn't he find any?

"Just wear jeans", I shrugged and he physically shivered.

"I do not wear jeans", he said with distaste in his tone, "they'd itchy, they're uncomfortable, and they freak me out".

"You can't wear those to school Xavier", Zane rose from his seat and placed his mug in the sink.

"I can and I will", he turned away and left the room, "I'll be in the car!".

"Give me strength", he muttered, "you better go before he gets impatient mi amor".

"Uh huh", I agreed, "see you later". I squeezed him in a brief hug, then ran after Xav to call shotgun before Xander did; he was gonna hate me for that.

~

Xander didn't speak for the whole journey, he was being salty in the backseat with a frown on his face as he stared out the window.

What a child.

I left the twins in Xav's Jeep and headed inside, spotting Amelia and Gray heading towards the library ahead of me.

"Oi!", I grabbed both their shoulders and they screamed, sighing in relief when they realised it was me, "long time no see".

"Occupied with Ezra I take it?", Gray raised an eyebrow and I squinted at Amelia, "she told me straight after you did, congrats". Of course I'd told Amelia about my kiss with Ezra as soon as I physically could, it was only a matter of time before she spilled to her twin too.

"Assholes", speaking of the devil, Ezra stepped in line with us and grinned, "darlin'".

"You two make me sick", Amelia pretended to be disgusted, she wasn't fooling anyone as she bit back a smile.