CH. 28| Britannia and The Dream

Start from the beginning

Sona said nothing still observing the woman.

"Doesn't her energy seem familiar?" Rias asked making everyone concentrate on the woman's energy.

"Feels like Mavros, but more peaceful," Koneko mentioned looking to relax by just the presence of the woman.

"Does this women pose a threat president?" Saji Genshirou asked walking forward and summoning his sacred gear.

"No, Saji!"

It was too late out of nowhere a blond woman with a firey aura appeared in front of Hikari. They didn't even have a chance to react before a fist with the power of a shotgun behind it planted itself into Saji's stomach.

Flying backward they all looked back to see Saji had been slammed into the broken rubble. A fist-sized hole showed through his stomach. Blood poured out of his wound. Along with some blood shooting out of his mouth with a delayed reaction.

As if his body hadn't registered its wound.

One of Sona's peerage members teared up at this sight letting off a scream of sadness.

Starting to run over to him to help. Not noticing the other people's movements around her.

"Ruruko duck, now!" 

Momo put up a mirror with Mirror Alice that stopped a blast of fire from enveloping Ruruko. Seeing a large phoenix rise above the apartment, everyone felt fear for they knew who this phoenix was. They might not have known she had the power to turn into a phoenix, but they knew.

Sona realizing they didn't have a chance of fighting everyone here enveloped herself in demonic energy allowing it to form to her wishes. Many different magic sigils began forming around the area. 

All pointing toward Sona, everyone who was watching could see that this was taking a lot of her energy. 

"Bennia, get them," Sona said, right before all the magic glyphs exploded causing a cacoon of water to surround everyone. Sona controlling to wash over Rias and her peerage along with hers. However, within the time it took the water surrounded everyone. Bennia followed her orders. 

Bennia Orcus was one of Sona's peerages, specifically her knight, one of her fastest pieces. So, when her queen told her to get them she vanished from everyone's sight only a few could keep up. She disappeared from her spot, but it looked like she was still standing behind Sona. However, she reappeared next to Saji who still hadn't gotten up from his injuries. 

After appearing next to Saji, they both vanished before reappearing next to Sona again. Bennia vanishes again and appears next to Ruroku. Sensing someone's hostile intent, Bennia in one fluid movement was able to summon a scythe with a flinch of her fingers while grabbing Ruroku with her other hand and tossing her into the cacoon of water. Who screamed at the speed she was sent into the water, but the water caught her before setting her down softly.

While Ruruko was flying Bennia was blocking the attack of a black-haired woman with cat ears. She wasn't ordered to hurt anyone, but Bennia knew that the ones attacking were being controlled. So, she used her speed to attack the one responsible and who hadn't moved from her spot. 

Slicing down at the back of the women they all felt fear and calmness around. Bennia was not suspecting a small hand to stop the blade right when the tip touched the women's skin barely a prick of blood rose from the woman's wound.

Knowing her scythe had little effect Bennia clicked her teeth in agitation before allowing her scythe to disappear and calling upon her teleportation magic to reappear next to Sona. After all, the person protecting the woman was Ophis.